Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

New 52 SuperWonder Cosplay

“It’s not every day you run into the wonderfully talented and beautiful Tatiana (@the_real_tatiana_neva). I even got 14 or 15 hugs 😂😉.”

“Ready for take off with @xmanofsteelx !”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5MKIz0BHld/

“New York Comic Con 2019”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4daTTMB4sI/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A brand new adventure of baby Astrea, daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman:

Title: Shadows Of The Soul

Description: Being the daughter of Clark Kent and Diana Prince (Superman and Wonder Woman), be it good or evil, many have taken notice and interest of the power she wields. 5 year old Astrea Kent must learn that there may be very sad and bad times in life, however she must remember all the joy and happiness in life and continue the fight for peace and goodness.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1346472...ws-Of-The-Soul

The Hollywood Reporter names Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child one of the best comics of 2019.

Somehow, the latest installment of Frank Miller’s Dark Knight — a story he started three decades earlier — was his most vital and alive work in years, finding new energy and youth not only in its protagonists, the children of Superman and Wonder Woman, but also his new collaborator. Grampa’s art has obvious nods to Miller’s earlier illustrations as well as a number of other comic book influences, but its dynamism and aesthetic is something unique in itself, helping The Golden Child to feel like a summation of superhero comic history and a signpost to a potential future.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...s-2019-1265254
    Last edited by LoveStar; 01-01-2020 at 04:57 PM.

New couple caricatures:

"#supermanwonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B52yXo1I3Re/

"Character portrait of a young couple as there favorite superheroes, Superman and Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6QsIJjhf6K/

"A Portraiture I did of a new friend and his pregnant wife as Superman + Wonder-Woman ‼️🔥😎😎😎"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6A379VBouy/

"Custom-made caricature for this beautiful couple, as the Heroes of comics and cinema. 😂"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wIWIlBDCu/

"I drew my co-worker’s family as Justice League superheroes for a Secret Santa gift! 💛"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6cMQa8JbWR/

"Super nice couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lmBYWnLlp/

"Couple Costume Portrait ☺️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6S_JK9BkuP/

"Image of Superman and Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5v5AhChHzY/

"This was such a fun illustration I did of @victoriavesce and @shaunkraisman in their Halloween costumes from this year!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YZguEjFIP/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The SM/WW IG account shared the Top 9 of most liked posts of 2019 (don't ask me what's going on in the box at the top right �� ):

Yep, and we give ideas for free too. ��

I'd prefer miniseries of 6 or 12 issues instead of an ongoing to keep high the quality.
    Happy New Year to my SuperWonder Family! Hope 2020 is going to be our year as well for more SMWW content!!!!

You know, it hasn't been all bad. We got an Anthology by Eaglemoss. Something I know no other couple got. Well Bats and Joker got one. lol. But duo wise, has only been them. Given the popularity of that duo , it says something it is our couple that got the anthology. We got merch. We got that new 52 earth is still out there so it means our new 52 couple are hopefully alive and together. So there is no merged bs and Rebirth Superman &Wonder Woman are different versions. We got Superman Year One Vol 3 linked concretely to the DK verse. It did not hesitate to show SMWW will become a couple. Then we got Golden Child.

This year gonna see some SMWW interaction on Red Son. How SMWW friendly it will be remains to be seen. Given they go the extra mile for love interests who are supporting characters to make them important to the storyline when it is not even in the original story, one wonders if they would treat Diana better than the story. I guess be wishful thinking they treat Diana better. After all she is only their premiere heroine.

An ongoing could work but you'd have to have one team. Personally I'd love a new 52 earth book with SMWW as a concrete pairing in that verse. Charles Soule please come back!

There has been Kingdom Come teasing that's prompted more people becoming aware of the story line. Not exactly what I wish for in that I want a proper adaptation of that series, not just the costumes taken. I hope DC and WB has taken notice the many calls for that on a network like HBO. DC need to come with innovative new content. They have to compete with series like Mandalorian, Witcher etc . The CW stuff ain't going to cut it. BTW, with the success of the Witcher, here's hoping WB take note that Henry still has a lot to give. And we can eventually not only give him a rebooted/sequel with a director who can present what Superman stands for the way Marvel did with Cap. And we can eventually get a JL where he and Gal can interact. We all know Henry and Gal as a team up is something WB is just wasting.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter names Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child one of the best comics of 2019.

It seems Golden Child is making some notable best of 2019 lists. That is very cool. I have seen several high profile creators too praising it.

I wonder if we will get DK4 announced now? I hope so. The DK verse is another one very rich and wild and perfect to adapt in animation. Imagine our Jonathan and Lara and Carrie in an anime style series? What a team!

The SM/WW IG account shared the Top 9 of most liked posts of 2019 (don't ask me what's going on in the box at the top right 🙃 ):

300k+ likes! Wow! Even though IG has its problems with going down like every other month or so, it’s great to see the SMWW page having so much traction. It still remains the biggest “ship” page. 😉

Yep, and we give ideas for free too. 🙃
    😒 LOL
    As long as it’s used for SMWW that would be fine

I'd prefer miniseries of 6 or 12 issues instead of an ongoing to keep high the quality.
    Yeah that might be better. Or go with anthology, rotating creative teams like sensation comics was.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Happy New Year to my SuperWonder Family! Hope 2020 is going to be our year as well for more SMWW content!!!!

You know, it hasn't been all bad. We got an Anthology by Eaglemoss. Something I know no other couple got. Well Bats and Joker got one. lol. But duo wise, has only been them. Given the popularity of that duo , it says something it is our couple that got the anthology. We got merch. We got that new 52 earth is still out there so it means our new 52 couple are hopefully alive and together. So there is no merged bs and Rebirth Superman &Wonder Woman are different versions. We got Superman Year One Vol 3 linked concretely to the DK verse. It did not hesitate to show SMWW will become a couple. Then we got Golden Child.

This year gonna see some SMWW interaction on Red Son. How SMWW friendly it will be remains to be seen. Given they go the extra mile for love interests who are supporting characters to make them important to the storyline when it is not even in the original story, one wonders if they would treat Diana better than the story. I guess be wishful thinking they treat Diana better. After all she is only their premiere heroine.

An ongoing could work but you'd have to have one team. Personally I'd love a new 52 earth book with SMWW as a concrete pairing in that verse. Charles Soule please come back!

There has been Kingdom Come teasing that's prompted more people becoming aware of the story line. Not exactly what I wish for in that I want a proper adaptation of that series, not just the costumes taken. I hope DC and WB has taken notice the many calls for that on a network like HBO. DC need to come with innovative new content. They have to compete with series like Mandalorian, Witcher etc . The CW stuff ain't going to cut it. BTW, with the success of the Witcher, here's hoping WB take note that Henry still has a lot to give. And we can eventually not only give him a rebooted/sequel with a director who can present what Superman stands for the way Marvel did with Cap. And we can eventually get a JL where he and Gal can interact. We all know Henry and Gal as a team up is something WB is just wasting.
    Already seeing lots new content with cosplay, cute families and couples! It’s very special to see SMWW continuing to be ingrained in real life occasions. Couples actually dressing up or decorating with SMWW them for Christmas and New Year is just amazing!! 🤗

Lots of love and interest for KC. Really, adapting on Netflix or HBO max as a limited series would be ideal. Jupiter Legacy and Astro City as well Trill League(animated) is coming down the line all with a rip off version of the SMWW dynamic. 🤣
    The real deal has proven its worth time and time again. It’s a game changer.

It seems Golden Child is making some notable best of 2019 lists. That is very cool. I have seen several high profile creators too praising it.

I wonder if we will get DK4 announced now? I hope so. The DK verse is another one very rich and wild and perfect to adapt in animation. Imagine our Jonathan and Lara and Carrie in an anime style series? What a team!
    Yes! Lots of praise for Golden Child! Other creators like Tom King, Mark Millar, and Rob Leifeld has praised it as well. Fan art is slowly but surely rolling out.

I hope for DK4 announcement. Need more of Grampa’s art! And OMG! YES!! Golden Child is the perfect story to adapt anime style!

All-New Member

Nice new art to start the new year!!

Xty Xtoi art is always so cute! It’s perfect for for a young adult graphic novel 🤗 Yes, already starting with the new ideas that may or may not be too far fetched 😜
    I really enjoy the second picture! Clark looks pretty young, kinda like he does in Rocafort's artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Who knows maybe this will be the year they (finally) pull the trigger on our favorite couple.

Unlikely I know, but a person can dream.

Of course we are!! And I’m pretty sure we will have lots more of new ideas/suggestions for DC 😜
    Just keep the hope and it’ll happen in some way. Like I said, my ideas aren’t as too far fetched as they may seem!

Hoping there’s a possibility bringing back their joint book under black label.
    DC is aware that SMWW has a relatively large audience and that this audience is demanding! They also know that Soule's phase in SMWW was one of the best things they published in the decade and that Golden Child is in the top 10 of the year 2019 and the top 10 of the decade after all everyone is at least curious to meet SMWW's children... beings with infinite creative possibilities!

SuperWonder Couple Cosplay

“I enjoy and love every moment with you my Superman 🦾🦸🏼🦸🏻*♀️❤️”

Last edited by LoveStar; 01-02-2020 at 08:08 AM.

That's great. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

Yeah, it was definitely an improvement over 2018. Hope that 2020 will keep this trend going.

They should be already engaged on Earth-52 if continuity is respected. Clark was about to propose in his last days.

I think WB should think outside the box and use Superman/Cavill in a supporting role in other franchises instead of waiting that a director will pitch a solo SM movie to decide what to with the character. They clearly aren't confident anymore in the franchise to spend 200 million on a SM movie.

I'm sure a new JL movie will get made sooner than later (2024?) but even a JL movie isn't a guarantee of SM/WW interacting the way we'd want. They'll be in the same team and being teammates but more than that..? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by bee14ish View Post
    I really enjoy the second picture! Clark looks pretty young, kinda like he does in Rocafort's artwork.
    Yes! Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a bit of inspiration from Rocafort. And Rocafort is one of the top artists that captured young new52 Clark perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    DC is aware that SMWW has a relatively large audience and that this audience is demanding! They also know that Soule's phase in SMWW was one of the best things they published in the decade and that Golden Child is in the top 10 of the year 2019 and the top 10 of the decade after all everyone is at least curious to meet SMWW's children... beings with infinite creative possibilities!
    Being aware is great. It’s obviously given that gems here and there over the years. But, what’s mind boggling is not going full force with the concept There is so much that can be done. There was so much being set up to be done with Soule on the book. If a concept has proven time and time again to work why not capitalize on it? It’s counterproductive to keep reversing back to outdated concepts and staying stagnant.

Yeah, it was definitely an improvement over 2018. Hope that 2020 will keep this trend going.
    I like your optimism...

They should be already engaged on Earth-52 if continuity is respected. Clark was about to propose in his last days.
    Clark wanted to propose and Diana wanted a baby. That’s a story itself of the two trying to make the decisions as well as balance their heroic duty.

I think WB should think outside the box and use Superman/Cavill in a supporting role in other franchises instead of waiting that a director will pitch a solo SM movie to decide what to with the character. They clearly aren't confident anymore in the franchise to spend 200 million on a SM movie.

I'm sure a new JL movie will get made sooner than later (2024?) but even a JL movie isn't a guarantee of SM/WW interacting the way we'd want. They'll be in the same team and being teammates but more than that..? 🤔
    It’s a shame Superman is struggling like this. Not understanding at all how this is so difficult moving the character forward to modern times like he suppose to be as the “Man of Tomorrow”.

Becoming Wonder Woman’s sidekick/love interest is the best way to go, though 😜

😒 LOL
    As long as it’s used for SMWW that would be fine
    Oh yeah. Don't steal for other characters. 🤨

Yeah that might be better. Or go with anthology, rotating creative teams like sensation comics was.
    I don't like the anthology format. You'll get no connection or continuity between each stories. I don't feel it suits SM/WW.

Quote Originally Posted by bee14ish View Post
    Welcome to the forum, bee14ish.

I like your optimism...
    😉

Clark wanted to propose and Diana wanted a baby. That’s a story itself of the two trying to make the decisions as well as balance their heroic duty.
    Yeah, she realized she could have a family with Clark. An engagement was definitely their next step.

It’s a shame Superman is struggling like this. Not understanding at all how this is so difficult moving the character forward to modern times like he suppose to be as the “Man of Tomorrow”.

Becoming Wonder Woman’s sidekick/love interest is the best way to go, though 😜
    Of course it's the best way to go. 🙃 Being tied to a more successful a beloved movie franchise like WW can only help him. 😉 We aren't biased at all. 😜