Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    The new 52 has its own origins, and defined by specific events. To end up exactly the same way canon goes is not only boring and short sighted but actually goes against the grain of what makes the multiverse what it is. The multiverse whole purpose is to have what ifs take place and alternate timelines explored and events be different.

The new 52 not only had fresh and creative versions of Superman and Wonder Woman but some of the best Justice League stories, Batman, Aquaman, etc etc. The new 52 had many supporters. The sales say it all. And the new 52 spawned Superman and Wonder Woman merchandise with those versions. They have 2 statues, t-shirts, handbags, wallets, buttons, posters, phone cases, ring sets and so much more...the new 52 IS Superman and Wonder Woman, The Ultimate Power Couple. To deviate from it is not only DC making a bad business decision but they will lose all these fans that dropped off DC when Rebirth kicked in. Like I say look at the sales of Reign and Bloodlines.

Hot Topic doesn't have traditional couples merch last I checked. It was still new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman. Movies and tv have short life spans. Merchandising is where money lies. Superman x Wonder Woman if they were cemented in a movie or tv series, would be a game changer.
    DC could give us New 52 SMWW under the Black Label line ... imagine both together and on unrestricted adventures? It would be fantastic!

The new 52 has its own origins, and defined by specific events. To end up exactly the same way canon goes is not only boring and short sighted but actually goes against the grain of what makes the multiverse what it is. The multiverse whole purpose is to have what ifs take place and alternate timelines explored and events be different.

The new 52 not only had fresh and creative versions of Superman and Wonder Woman but some of the best Justice League stories, Batman, Aquaman, etc etc. The new 52 had many supporters. The sales say it all. And the new 52 spawned Superman and Wonder Woman merchandise with those versions. They have 2 statues, t-shirts, handbags, wallets, buttons, posters, phone cases, ring sets and so much more...the new 52 IS Superman and Wonder Woman, The Ultimate Power Couple. To deviate from it is not only DC making a bad business decision but they will lose all these fans that dropped off DC when Rebirth kicked in. Like I say look at the sales of Reign and Bloodlines.

Hot Topic doesn't have traditional couples merch last I checked. It was still new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman. Movies and tv have short life spans. Merchandising is where money lies. Superman x Wonder Woman if they were cemented in a movie or tv series, would be a game changer.
    Bold. Exactly. What’s the point of alternates if it’s the same thing? And from this, clearly, be it movie verse, too, putting all your eggs in one basket is not a good idea unless said concepts have a solid foundation and guaranteed to be a (long term) success. DC ended up with unexpected drops way too quickly. It was also quite counterproductive to have Superman/Wonder Woman marketed as the “Power Couple” with merch but comics/animation dismantling their relationship. Their relationship was actually being shown slowly building instead of the off panel/camera handling as well as revisionist history, which just stunted overall investments. DC has a multiverse and the purpose of that is showing many different possibilities that can go it’s own way instead of forcing the same thing, leading to the same results causing stagnation and just not caring for the characters because there is nothing exciting to root for.

I look at it as “old house, new paint”. You either invest to give the house much need renovations and upgrades inside and out or hide how broken the house from the inside is with new paint on the outside causing more damage that could’ve been fixed but ended up long term effects. Seems the latter has been chosen time and time again.

The fact that new52 is now a separate earth, though clearly shows the major differences did stand out enough to warrant this change and acknowledgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    DC could give us New 52 SMWW under the Black Label line ... imagine both together and on unrestricted adventures? It would be fantastic!
    Honestly, yes, for the Superman/Wonder Woman concept to show and possibly reach its true potential with how deeply rooted these two are connected to each other in various of ways, being under black label and unrestrictive creativity is the way to go. Also, please a creative team that respects and understands both.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

So now, after the reveal from Doomsday Clock that the new 52 earth is out there, seems DC might be further cementing that fact with a re-release of the new 52 Justice League. Jim Lee did a new cover. It collects issues 1-12...which means the kiss heard around the world did happen and hopefully in time we can get more conformation Soule's run is still in tact. It's so nice to have more evidence that the new 52 and Rebirth versions are totally different and the fans can finally choose the versions they invested in. All we need now is a good writer who is happy to write the new 52 earth do a title.
    I guess that with the Rebirth phase being over for at least 2 years, DC people are more open to let other versions to exist somehow. Even in the main canon, they let Bendis course correcting (soft rebooting?) Superdad and Rucka's WW origin/canon will be replaced soon. Not counting the return of Kon-El, a character that disappeared because his existence could've been a potential "threat" to what Jurgens/Tomasi were doing.

So why not let also the New52 versions of SM and WW existing again somewhere? 😉

After two years of our fandom being down we can now drink that tea we knew was coming!

All we need now is for those old school animators like Tucker and Liu get with the program or better yet, get some younger blood who can appreciate t what these newer versions were going for. I don't think Reign of Supermen or Bloodlines did all that great sales wise. Death of Superman I fully believe did better than Superman Doomsday because it used the new 52 JL and the action was the best thing about it. Many people were severely disappointment they broke up Clark and Diana to redo a story that had nothing to do with the new 52 canon. Hence the not so brilliant reception of those 2 movies post Death of Superman.
    I can't speak for Bloodlines yet, because the final sales aren't out. But Reign of the Supermen was the lower grossing DCAU DVD ever along with the Batman & Harley one.

Not doing an animated adaptation of SM/WW was a missed opportunity as they'll never have a concrete proof if there is anything else that appeal to the audience about these characters outside of their origins and Superman getting killed by Doomsday.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    🤣 I couldn’t help it. You left that opened.
    But seriously, on that note, I want a WW inspired song 😜
    I don't think she fits for that. 😅

Of course not this kind of goofiness yet but yes, definitely would want a serious team up but they have to have fun too.
    A bit of humor/fun is never a bad thing.

How is this possible?
    Is it a rhetoric question, right? 🙃

LOL!
    Lara has DK Diana’s personality of being fierce and views of the Amazons, it may seem extreme but she’s a realist and seeing the world as what it is. She has a tough exterior but most likely the biggest internal softy. She’s the reluctant hero. Although the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman, she isn’t defined by that and stands out even more. Jonathan as well stands out. We need more of them soon!
    Hope the positive responses will make DC asking for more to Miller/Grampá.

It’s been repeated, nothing was wrong with sales of new52. The issue however was disagreements and incoordination trying not to go full clean slate. Superman/Wonder Woman sold well, there were plans that were prematurely cut. Instead of whatever mishmash back pedaling they tried with rebirth, DC could’ve had two lines running. “New52” and “Pre52”. DC has a multiverse that they desperately need to utilize.

DC nation posted a tweet of the cover, as will as Jim Lee tweeting and posting on IG and Facebook. There’s lot of positive support. Here’s a few tweets:

“YES!!!! what a BEAUTIFUL cover. With Doomsday Clock 12, it further confirms New 52 exists. BRING BACK SM & WW together in their own Earth❤💛💙 if other Earth stories can continue their own timeline, so can them”
    https://twitter.com/28towers/status/...903044097?s=21

“I really miss the New52 version of them especially Superman and wonder woman.”
    https://twitter.com/smonykol/status/...733308929?s=21

“The Universe that resurrected my love for comic books..NEW 52”
    https://twitter.com/lorddracula037/s...697892352?s=21

“Bring us back New52 please. . thank you~ we will definitely buy. ❤️💙”
    https://twitter.com/delulu_meu/statu...872913921?s=21

“Legendary run that brought me back to comic book subscriptions......only to nuke it and push me back out”
    https://twitter.com/sugar_super_ray/...567226887?s=21

“The Justice League at this time was awesome from the bottom of my heart. The best story, the best artist, the best costume! Thanks to New 52, I started loving DC Comics. It was a big mistake to put the costumes back and merge Superman.”
    https://twitter.com/robot_garden28/s...188693505?s=21

Jim Lee IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ERu3xHrH2/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nx_1snPNn/
    Thanks for sharing some comments. Hehe. Nice to see fans of that era being heard again by DC. I even saw some likes here and there. 😏

Couple at 6 Flags with Superman and Wonder Woman capes!

“ #superman #wonderwoman #justus #MyLove #superheroes”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CWxbZnpZn/

New52 Superman and Wonder Woman brought a different vibe that fits the modern world but I guess was too far ahead of its time as it seems that’s the overall thing about SMWW is being too far ahead. New52 gave the opportunity of a clean slate, not to end up in the same place all over again. That’s not fun and would be a waste of the point of what the reboot was for. Diana and Kal’s relationship is unpredictable. It takes real work and especially with their background and characterization set for these versions. Charles Soule showed how that played off each other. He seamlessly blended their worlds, showing their differences and similarities and how to make it work. I loved that Clark was so sure of himself and accepted who he was, blending in, instead of trying to fit in. He was more ingrained and honored his Kryptonian roots without acting like it was a burden. Diana was a fierce, take no nonsense free spirit who loved life and accepted her dysfunctional God family. We should’ve been able to grow with these versions of the characters and let the flow of how their relationship would progress naturally with all the ups and downs as it was said to be.
    This has become an overall problem with the current DC management, they seems unable to stick with a continuity or status quo for more than a few years. It's not just the New52 and/or SM/WW.

It wouldn't make any sense changing it into something else. The Rebirth "you should only love this version" approach doesn't serve anymore any purpose years after the Rebirth versions were established in the main continuity. There is more room to alternatives now.

A SM/WW movie would reinforce what it was already here, as well as skyrocketing SM/WW related merch sales. And it'll finally cement the pair in DC's eyes.

SuperWonder Pregnancy Photoshoot!

Did you give up trying to translate from Chinese? Can't blame you. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

I can't speak for Bloodlines yet, because the final sales aren't out. But Reign of the Supermen was the lower grossing DCAU DVD ever along with the Batman & Harley one.

Not doing an animated adaptation of SM/WW was a missed opportunity as they'll never have a concrete proof if there is anything else that appeal to the audience about these characters outside of their origins and Superman getting killed by Doomsday.
    Superman and Wonder Woman shouldn’t be defined by origins/deaths. The fact that we’ve seen twice how shallow and contrived Death of Superman is with the admittance that other heroes either had to be absent or get KO’d in order to have Superman die or seem like the ultimate hero is just bad. Then to claim his death is the only way to show how inspirational he was is the worst. Wonder Woman is more than her origin and being the fish out of water. She needs to grow and not only have a stable supporting cast but expand it.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the most important hero characters. And arguably, more important than Batman. What they represent is very much real and connected to this world. They are more than comfy, superficial stuff. Superman’s relevance shouldn’t be a topic period and the fact that it is, tells more of how the character is being handled with concepts that need to be and should’ve been years ago, moved away from. Questioning Wonder Woman’s representation as a feminist icon or the #1 heroine as well should never be. There needs to be more showing in an organic way than just telling when it comes to these characters because of how times have changed.

There is still the exhibit, Men of Steel/Women of Wonder that delves right into these topics that DC should be. As well as even the Superman/Wonder Woman collectible book tells more of what these characters suppose to be, their importance and relevance not only as individuals but as a duo. Hoping that sooner rather than any later, this is realized.

I don't think she fits for that. 😅
    Depends. If we going by this current version. Nah.
    But if we go by the free spirited, loving to dance, going to night clubs, fierce New52 Diana, Yes... it’s perfect 😜

A bit of humor/fun is never a bad thing.
    Just right timing of execution.

Is it a rhetoric question, right? 🙃
    LOL.... I- 😬

Hope the positive responses will make DC asking for more to Miller/Grampá.
    Yes please!

Thanks for sharing some comments. Hehe. Nice to see fans of that era being heard again by DC. I even saw some likes here and there. 😏
    😉
    Right! Hoping that’s a solid positive sign.

This has become an overall problem with the current DC management, they seems unable to stick with a continuity or status quo for more than a few years. It's not just the New52 and/or SM/WW.

It wouldn't make any sense changing it into something else. The Rebirth "you should only love this version" approach doesn't serve anymore any purpose years after the Rebirth versions were established in the main continuity. There is more room to alternatives now.

A SM/WW movie would reinforce what it was already here, as well as skyrocketing SM/WW related merch sales. And it'll finally cement the pair in DC's eyes.

Oh yes for sure!

Let's go over what the new 52 established. Superman and Wonder Woman's origin, which are very different from either post crisis and Rebirth. There is no Ma or Pa and Clark is more the social crusader and opted to blog etc, he also was outed with the ID and then "died", Diana has a God Family...and in this world we had the new 52 Justice League. Lara and Jor -El also are vastly different and much better too I might add.

DC clearly is a reactive , changing probably when they see certain things not go as they expect. So from killing New 52 Clark outright and then claiming he was merged with another version (and just forcing him to the old status quo regardless of the narrative of the new 52), he is, thankfully, none of those things. He was first suddenly alive in the jeans and tee in the Dark Multiverse, and traveling the multiverse then suddenly now his earth is out there with him still in his armor. We had Diana mourning Clark after he died in the new 52 under Hitch, then it flipped with Rucka claiming all was lies and never existed. Then now Diana of that earth is still alive.

So clearly DC has to be realizing throwing everything out to appease one group is not a wise thing.

Our Clark and Diana met when he was 23 and him 27, I think one year later they kissed. Is possible they were together for 2 years + until he "died" of the Kryponite cancer. So Clark was probably 30 and Diana 26. Clark wanted to marry her. Even her God family knows of their relationship. Heph, Eros, Strife, etc.

Clark and Diana went through many things as comrades and a couple. She stuck by him in the toughest of times. She never saw him as an opportunity to further her ambitions nor expected him to drop everything for her. All she ever wanted was for him to accept who he was and be the best he could be as a man and hero for the sake of the earth. Fact I'd say their courtship and what drives their dynamic is probably better than half the stuff we get in movies. A hero not doing their duty just for one person is hardly romantic. I think this is why people like them outside of the fact they love how they relate to each other etc. That their relationship does not compromise what they swore to uphold and this is what they love and admire in each other. How could Diana feel if Clark allowed thousands of innocents to die because he dropped what he was doing to save her? It simply would never happen. Because he would trust that she can fight her own fight while he did his.

The general public still opt to be SuperWonder despite the DCEU or the CW stuff or the DOS stuff anyway. The merchants know this hence why we get merch. Just for WB and DC to grow a pair and put the SMWW couple together. Kingdom Come adaption would be cool and since they decided to put Routh in the KC suit the calls for Kingdom Come has been significantly loud by fandom. WB has to realize people don't want to see the same thing over and over. All they have done is origins of SM or WW or kill Superman over and over. It's so trite after a while. Even reviewers admit the emotional stakes in DOS lacked because it simply did not earn it. The action was the best thing about it hence why when Superman returned in Reign etc and they supposedly tied up their story the sales did not reflect the success it should have been. It clearly was billed as this big two parter. It's clear a significant number who bought Death of Superman did not follow up with buying Reign. The animated people made a mistake imo not doing Soule's SMWW run with Zod and Faora. That has such great ideas to mine! So many people have expressed wanting to see Diana v Faora one day, that was a great chance.

There is a large audience out there that simply wants good story telling. Movies like Joker etc show that you can take risks and / or deviate etc and capture an audience. It's always in the execution. The multiverse gives WB and DC opportunities. Just feels like they half asleep still. Maybe the huge success of the Joker will really make them sit down and consider their vast source material.

Fun SuperWonder Cosplay!

“Superman holds the villains at pay while Wonder Woman gets ready to toss a building at them”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6W5n9fj6d2/

“Superman v Wonder Woman
    WHO WILL WIN?
    Loving the shots @dreghorn_photography has taken
    Superman - @scottcosplay”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dR-RfDm4r/

“We are BATMAN!!°
    Aren't we bruce??😂
    ○○○○○○○○
    ●Me😂
    ●Diana😂
    ●Bruce😒😑🤦*♂️
    •●•●•●•●•●•”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ds_YUBNVN/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 01-09-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Superman and Wonder Woman shouldn’t be defined by origins/deaths. The fact that we’ve seen twice how shallow and contrived Death of Superman is with the admittance that other heroes either had to be absent or get KO’d in order to have Superman die or seem like the ultimate hero is just bad. Then to claim his death is the only way to show how inspirational he was is the worst. Wonder Woman is more than her origin and being the fish out of water. She needs to grow and not only have a stable supporting cast but expand it.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the most important hero characters. And arguably, more important than Batman. What they represent is very much real and connected to this world. They are more than comfy, superficial stuff. Superman’s relevance shouldn’t be a topic period and the fact that it is, tells more of how the character is being handled with concepts that need to be and should’ve been years ago, moved away from. Questioning Wonder Woman’s representation as a feminist icon or the #1 heroine as well should never be. There needs to be more showing in an organic way than just telling when it comes to these characters because of how times have changed.

There is still the exhibit, Men of Steel/Women of Wonder that delves right into these topics that DC should be. As well as even the Superman/Wonder Woman collectible book tells more of what these characters suppose to be, their importance and relevance not only as individuals but as a duo. Hoping that sooner rather than any later, this is realized.
    100% agree with this.

Depends. If we going by this current version. Nah.
    But if we go by the free spirited, loving to dance, going to night clubs, fierce New52 Diana, Yes... it’s perfect 😜
    Ah, lol. OK.

😉
    Right! Hoping that’s a solid positive sign.
    🤞

Oh yes for sure!

Let's go over what the new 52 established. Superman and Wonder Woman's origin, which are very different from either post crisis and Rebirth. There is no Ma or Pa and Clark is more the social crusader and opted to blog etc, he also was outed with the ID and then "died", Diana has a God Family...and in this world we had the new 52 Justice League. Lara and Jor -El also are vastly different and much better too I might add.

DC clearly is a reactive , changing probably when they see certain things not go as they expect. So from killing New 52 Clark outright and then claiming he was merged with another version (and just forcing him to the old status quo regardless of the narrative of the new 52), he is, thankfully, none of those things. He was first suddenly alive in the jeans and tee in the Dark Multiverse, and traveling the multiverse then suddenly now his earth is out there with him still in his armor. We had Diana mourning Clark after he died in the new 52 under Hitch, then it flipped with Rucka claiming all was lies and never existed. Then now Diana of that earth is still alive.
    I think it's a case of too many cooks in the kitchen as well as a messy handle of DC continuity. 😅

So clearly DC has to be realizing throwing everything out to appease one group is not a wise thing.

Our Clark and Diana met when he was 23 and him 27, I think one year later they kissed. Is possible they were together for 2 years + until he "died" of the Kryponite cancer. So Clark was probably 30 and Diana 26. Clark wanted to marry her. Even her God family knows of their relationship. Heph, Eros, Strife, etc.
    They met 5 years before their kiss.

Clark and Diana went through many things as comrades and a couple. She stuck by him in the toughest of times. She never saw him as an opportunity to further her ambitions nor expected him to drop everything for her. All she ever wanted was for him to accept who he was and be the best he could be as a man and hero for the sake of the earth. Fact I'd say their courtship and what drives their dynamic is probably better than half the stuff we get in movies. A hero not doing their duty just for one person is hardly romantic. I think this is why people like them outside of the fact they love how they relate to each other etc. That their relationship does not compromise what they swore to uphold and this is what they love and admire in each other. How could Diana feel if Clark allowed thousands of innocents to die because he dropped what he was doing to save her? It simply would never happen. Because he would trust that she can fight her own fight while he did his.

The general public still opt to be SuperWonder despite the DCEU or the CW stuff or the DOS stuff anyway. The merchants know this hence why we get merch. Just for WB and DC to grow a pair and put the SMWW couple together. Kingdom Come adaption would be cool and since they decided to put Routh in the KC suit the calls for Kingdom Come has been significantly loud by fandom. WB has to realize people don't want to see the same thing over and over. All they have done is origins of SM or WW or kill Superman over and over. It's so trite after a while. Even reviewers admit the emotional stakes in DOS lacked because it simply did not earn it. The action was the best thing about it hence why when Superman returned in Reign etc and they supposedly tied up their story the sales did not reflect the success it should have been. It clearly was billed as this big two parter. It's clear a significant number who bought Death of Superman did not follow up with buying Reign. The animated people made a mistake imo not doing Soule's SMWW run with Zod and Faora. That has such great ideas to mine! So many people have expressed wanting to see Diana v Faora one day, that was a great chance.

There is a large audience out there that simply wants good story telling. Movies like Joker etc show that you can take risks and / or deviate etc and capture an audience. It's always in the execution. The multiverse gives WB and DC opportunities. Just feels like they half asleep still. Maybe the huge success of the Joker will really make them sit down and consider their vast source material.
    You just need one producer or director taking the risk. It's not too hard to see the potential of SM/WW as DC itself did it, even if briefly, not too long ago.

Kinda not understanding why. When a concept is working and shows progression of being a long term success, wouldn’t that warrant the determination to continue on? But even if they want something different, use the multiverse.

Oh I forgot about that bit. That statement didn’t age well at all LOL

Exactly! There’s an audience for it. Even with DCEU, the unintentional moments became the most talked about and just the idea period of Superman and Wonder Woman live action interaction has a lot of interest.

Did you give up trying to translate from Chinese? Can't blame you. 😅
    I did...The translations were incorrect and gave different translations each time

"2020 is coming ... Let's go with everything ?! 💪👊🙏🙌💡🎨
    Fight like a hero 👊👊
    #exclusiveart #tshirtsedusilva "

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6uDNKlg...d=zpfzyoir66aw

"SMWW shirt"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6LvXjcI...d=95nb2bkbhyij

"#Lindas #Camisetas #raglan #vermelha e #preta #Personalizada
    Com #Tema#MulherMaravilha e o #Símbolo_do_Super_homem
    #sublimacao #estamparia
    E quero agradecer a Lizandra e Warley por ser os modelos mais🔝👏👏😍"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qLnHgA...d=hk9gtefitc86

^^^Love the handmade SM/WW t-shirts.

Kinda not understanding why. When a concept is working and shows progression of being a long term success, wouldn’t that warrant the determination to continue on? But even if they want something different, use the multiverse.
    The multiverse isn't really "explored" on a regular basis anyway. Most of the books are set in the main continuity with the occasional out-of-continuity one-shots or minis.

The Golden Child is a recent example... how many years before we'll see the characters again?

Oh I forgot about that bit. That statement didn’t age well at all LOL
    It was already a bad statement.

Exactly! There’s an audience for it. Even with DCEU, the unintentional moments became the most talked about and just the idea period of Superman and Wonder Woman live action interaction has a lot of interest.
    I guess it's because there weren't much else to talk about in JL. 😂

I did...The translations were incorrect and gave different translations each time
    Let's see...

May "you" smash the rocket
    Take me to the sky
    And there is "you" flying with "me"
    Just wash the rocket

I finally knew that there would be a cool breeze behind me before the solution. It turned out that my wife wanted to catch me and go back to winter! Happy winter solstice! 🤣🤣

Caught you 🦸🏽*♀️
    After @roy__tsui 🦸🏻*♂️
    Stay with me for the rest of my life.

Ok, maybe the 3rd is the only one that make some sense. Google Translate isn't really helpful. 😂

The multiverse isn't really "explored" on a regular basis anyway. Most of the books are set in the main continuity with the occasional out-of-continuity one-shots or minis.

The Golden Child is a recent example... how many years before we'll see the characters again?
    This is why they should start. The main line is stagnant and just not up to par as it should be and seems like it hasn’t been in a very long time even before new52.

Like I said, when a concept has proven to be a success critically and financially, don’t let it waste away and lose momentum.

It was already a bad statement.
    It really was...

I guess it's because there weren't much else to talk about in JL. 😂
    True true.... 😅

Let's see...

May "you" smash the rocket
    Take me to the sky
    And there is "you" flying with "me"
    Just wash the rocket

I finally knew that there would be a cool breeze behind me before the solution. It turned out that my wife wanted to catch me and go back to winter! Happy winter solstice! 🤣🤣

Caught you 🦸🏽*♀️
    After @roy__tsui 🦸🏻*♂️
    Stay with me for the rest of my life.

Ok, maybe the 3rd is the only one that make some sense. Google Translate isn't really helpful. 😂
    LOL thanks for trying! Yeah the translator isn’t helpful at all. Instagram has a translator but I’m still not sure if that’s actually reliable either sometimes.

This is why they should start. The main line is stagnant and just not up to par as it should be and seems like it hasn’t been in a very long time even before new52.

Like I said, when a concept has proven to be a success critically and financially, don’t let it waste away and lose momentum.
    They are sort of trying with the various imprints to offer something different and chasing a different audience. 🤔

Btw, it's rumored that, in 2020, there'll be a Convergence-style 2 months of hiatus. Maybe Earth-52 will be revised during that period (like previous timelines were revisited during Convergence).

LOL thanks for trying! Yeah the translator isn’t helpful at all. Instagram has a translator but I’m still not sure if that’s actually reliable either sometimes.
    Machine aren't really reliable. 😅