Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    spoilers:
    im actually glad that Storm and Emma were able to I guess mourn over Kate together, like I truly would've hated to see them actually fight when they both in their own way cared about Kate. Also it would've been extremely tacky to see them act like children over something none of them were at fault for. Also the stark differeneces of reactions ive seem from people on this site and on other social medias is so drastic, where those on the forums would have not liked for the two to make amends and those on the other sites actually happy and excited they did lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Honestly I am so glad that was the reaction we got, they just lost someone they both really love, fighting would've been utterly pointless in this situation. Some fans just can't let go of some aspects of the past.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    spoilers:
    Honestly I am so glad that was the reaction we got, they just lost someone they both really love, fighting would've been utterly pointless in this situation. Some fans just can't let go of some aspects of the past.
    end of spoilers
    They can't let go of what a writer wrote 1) in a different time when unfortunately certain issues weren't even considered 2) without a clue of the larger implications that the plot had. And for some reason they blame it on the character as if it was a real person lol

Yes I'm talking about the whole bodyswap thing.

Haters gonna hate.

If people actually expected a fight to start between them then they are completely lost. Fighting would have accomplished nothing, specially with Kate's killer still on the loose.

I liked the issue a lot.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Another stellar issue. Emma, Christian, and Bobby. <3
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Emma was all class here. Loved the way Gerry handled the interaction with Storm

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma was all class here. Loved the way Gerry handled the interaction with Storm
    I adore your choice of Avatar. It's awesome after the stupid reactions I have seen to the scene here. Luckily that seems to be the minority.

Just remembered that we are getting even more Emma next week, with the Giant Size issue and her possibly appearing in the Xmen+F4 issue
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Just remembered that we are getting even more Emma next week, with the Giant Size issue and her possibly appearing in the Xmen+F4 issue
    Yass. I hope we get some preview pages with her tomorrow or friday

AND the following week is the next issue of Marauders.

Three solid weeks of Emma!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I adore your choice of Avatar. It's awesome after the stupid reactions I have seen to the scene here. Luckily that seems to be the minority.
    I feel like Storm blamed herself as much as she was angry at Emma. The blast of lightning wasn't even at Emma, it was just her expressing her grief and anger through her powers, but she didn't touch Emma with the lightning at all. I love that Emma showed Storm that it was Storm herself that gave Emma hope that they could get Kate back, that Storm's words at the Orchis team resurrections inspired Emma, and she felt that this was something to draw hope from that they could bring Kate back too!

<sob> they both love Kate so much, and I am glad they were able to comfort each other!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

They obviously were going to have a grief off over Kate. A cat fight like the images indicated is so not that writers vibez

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    AND the following week is the next issue of Marauders.

Three solid weeks of Emma!
    I love this era!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    They obviously were going to have a grief off over Kate. A cat fight like the images indicated is so not that writers vibez
    A cat fight would've made sense if everything ever published about Emma was true. A lot of the Emma haters cling to the body-switch storyline when hating Emma. But that storyline was written by a clueless misogynistic man who didn't even understand he was writing a rape. If we judge female characters by how they were written by clueless male writers, then every female character would be a joke.There's a reason that story has never been brought up again and its because TPTB realize they messed up big time.

So reminds the haters that their faves have been written horribly before, and that doesn't say anything about the character but about the writer.

I love this era!
    Ah me too, I'm loving how we are getting so many good written Emma Frost. I've almost forgotten how that felt

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I love this era!
    It's the era we deserve
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account