Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I see no mutants in that picture.
    But for Marvel writers of the time being she was a mutant. Thus it is the same concept... Another re runned concept.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Amazing Member

I see no mutants in that picture.
    Just pretenders 😂

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I’m gonna rewatch my Avengers vhs collection.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Haters compare her to Cersei (which, I am ok with as Cersei is a messy delight), but people keep forgetting that Emma was LITERALLY inspired by the actress who played Olenna Tyrell, Dame Diana FREAKING Rigg's iconic Emma Peel.

Wow I did not know this. Thanks! Ugh, Olenna Tyrell is basically her future! I actually even like the idea of the actress who played Margeary playing her. Maybe Dame Riggs would giver her tips?

In an alt universe where FOX didn't suck, we might've had Emma/Margeary vs Jean/Sophie.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There has been a lot of talk about babies/chimeras these days, one of the theories even involved Emma
    I wanted to know if that is something Emma fans look to or are interesting in

kids are cool sometimes but they are also problematic. It is at the moment not happening but I'm not sure if it will be something positive or negative to the character if it happens to be honest.

(I'm happy with the Cuckoos on my part)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-18-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about babies/chimeras these days, one of the theories even involved Emma

kids are cool sometimes but they are also problematic. It is at the moment not happening but I'm not sure if it will be something positive or negative to the character if it happens to be honest.

The Hellion rumor is disgusting imo. I hope it's false because it's all kinds of wrong.

The Hellion rumor is disgusting imo. I hope it's false because it's all kinds of wrong.
    Yeah, I hate that rumour too.

On the other hand I would be totally on board with Emma and Lorna having a baby together and they can name him North!! Emma and Jean too!!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

that rumor was really screwed up.
    Maybe not a baby but a chimera or apparently cosplayer/superfan.
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    On the other hand I would be totally on board with Emma and Lorna having a baby together and they can name him North!!
    I totally forgot about North

I hope we get the Ruby Summers Chimera with that blonde girl with the visor.

The guy with the green aura being North or a version of him could be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

The rumor sounded interesting ‘cause I think the forbidden love trope in stories are fun, although I could have also done with a kid with Cyclops’. I’m not really bothered by it if it’s true or not. Rumor sounded like a rehash of the Stepford Sisters anyway.

A more interesting thing to write would’ve been the ‘Captain America are the Cuckoos’ father’ thing.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-18-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Help me out Emma fans, I have a quick question. I read someone on twitter saying Emma had a doctorate in education. I know she is college educated but can someone tell me what exactly is her education level and provide some sources?

I always pictured Emma as having a business degree background but she may also have education credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Help me out Emma fans, I have a quick question. I read someone on twitter saying Emma had a doctorate in education. I know she is college educated but can someone tell me what exactly is her education level and provide some sources?

I always pictured Emma as having a business degree background but she may also have education credentials.
    I don't think she has a doctorate, she has a BS in education with a minor in business.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

Emma downloaded and learnt information from people studying in University from multiple fields. As far as what has been shown she has a Bachelor's in Business, don't think anything else has been shown

Anyway one of the few X-Men shown to finish college. The rest haven't finished bar Hank

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma downloaded and learnt information from people studying in University from multiple fields. As far as what has been shown she has a Bachelor's in Business, don't think anything else has been shown

Anyway one of the few X-Men shown to finish college. The rest haven't finished bar Hank
    Thanks! This is what I thought. People on twitter sometimes say things with such certainty but I knew to come to the real experts. I feel like I know a lot about Emma but I haven't read every appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

Pretty sure Bobby finished.