Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

yes. Emma did right. I think she should be the one instigating Jean back into the Council... I am sure she would get a majority of votes on that. Kate, Ororo, Kurt, Charles, Magnus, herself... that is five out of ten...she´d only need to turn one (Exodus?) Or wait till she gets rid off Shaw.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I'd like to see Emma more involved, the council seems like an excuse to sideline a bunch of characters

And the Deadpool solicit with that horrible teaser is making me nervous
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-29-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'd like to see Emma more involved, the council seems like an excuse to sideline a bunch of characters

yeah that's been my whole gripe with the council as well, I miss seeing Emma more active in books tbh.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing X-Men is coming to Marvel Strike Force wonder if Emma and Scott will be linked like Proxima and Corvus

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

I feel like the only Council member that has been sideline has been Nightcrawler and maybe Mystique. Everyone else has been active in an ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    yes. Emma did right. I think she should be the one instigating Jean back into the Council... I am sure she would get a majority of votes on that. Kate, Ororo, Kurt, Charles, Magnus, herself... that is five out of ten...she´d only need to turn one (Exodus?) Or wait till she gets rid off Shaw.
    I don't really feel like Jean will be returning to the Council anytime soon
    Rather, she and Scott are ready to be Krakoa's chief outlaws.

And regarding Jean's empty seat, I'd like Lorna to pick it up. She was in Genosha's government (so she has more experience than the majority of Council's members lol), she's close to Magneto (one of the island's three main leaders, just that) and Hickman likes her
    And then, if that could allow more interactions between Emma and Lorna, that would be great
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 12-02-2020 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I feel like the only Council member that has been sideline has been Nightcrawler and maybe Mystique. Everyone else has been active in an ongoing
    Kurt and Raven were unfortunately sidelined a lot in Dawn of X (Kurt couldn't even be the main character of his own Giant-Size, Cypher clearly stole the show)
    I sincerely hope they get more justice in Reign of X (same goes for Rogue and Gambit, the way they are written by Tini is depressing)

Emma appeared in X-Factor #5
    spoilers:
    Leah reminded again that Emma is a teacher who cares a lot about her students, it was very sweet
    end of spoilers

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Based oh her appearance in the RoX promo art...I'd say we are going to finally get that big, RSVP party we've been teased. And I for one can't wait! Her J-C outfits alone should be the highlights.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

It was really nice to be able to read Emma in Hellions and X Factor this week. A bit of a nice surprise. I really liked her in X Factor. Dani was really nice to her and it really helped her. I hope we get to also see Emma in the NM.

It was really nice to be able to read Emma in Hellions and X Factor this week. A bit of a nice surprise. I really liked her in X Factor. Dani was really nice to her and it really helped her. I hope we get to also see Emma in the NM.
    Yeah some nice character interaction in both issues

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Emma appeared in X-Factor #5
    spoilers:
    Leah reminded again that Emma is a teacher who cares a lot about her students, it was very sweet
    end of spoilers
    I agree. This was definitely one of my favorite Emma moments in recent memory. She can be shrewd and sassy, but she can also be caring and sentimental, especially when it comes to her students. With so many of them returning, I'm glad she had a moment to appreciate it. I hope she has more like this moving forward.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma needs more interaction with students and former students.. I like her businesswoman side but let´s not forget about her other side... I wonder when we will see Emma having a conversation with the first Hellions for instance

Emma needs more interaction with students and former students.. I like her businesswoman side but let´s not forget about her other side... I wonder when we will see Emma having a conversation with the first Hellions for instance
    Exactly this. Some people here mentioned that we should see more of Emma in the council and doing business but I think what we're solely lacking is seeing Teacher Emma. At this point I would grovel to see Emma interact with the gen x kids and see have meaningful bonds with them.

Here's the real question who's Emma Frost's favorite student?