Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Emma in Storm´s mongraphic (great art!) ... in one hand she is shown as the word of reason and logic and as someone well adapted to the new Krakoan way of living and on the other she is shown as a giver up and a bit of a coward.. specially with Storm´s final speach... in a sense there are two different mentalities and I wouldn´t say Ororo´s is the future..What would have done? Resurrection protocols and why the hassle?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Storm's vision is more idealistic, Emma's is more pragmatic. Both positions seem logical to me for both characters.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And both are necessary for how life on Krakoa plays out. Emma's pragmatism should never be seen as weakness.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

FRIENDS OR FODDER?
    Captain Marvel finds new allies in this strange new world — but is she sending them to their deaths? As the secrets behind Ove and his stronghold are revealed, Carol and her team find themselves dramatically outgunned. Meanwhile, the mysteries surrounding how and why Carol is here begin to reveal themselves — and they’re not what anyone expected!
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-17-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

FRIENDS OR FODDER?
    Captain Marvel finds new allies in this strange new world — but is she sending them to their deaths? As the secrets behind Ove and his stronghold are revealed, Carol and her team find themselves dramatically outgunned. Meanwhile, the mysteries surrounding how and why Carol is here begin to reveal themselves — and they’re not what anyone expected!
    I love Emma's rise in prominence of the Marvel Universe at large. She feels more connected than most of the X-Men.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Carol and Emma have a complicated relationship... who is the other lady?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I apologize if this has already been posted but well...it's January Jones playing her two most iconic roles:

Betty Draper vs Emma:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CD4X8Mn...=14et22cpz3s7a

Though I think we know who the winner would be lol

Natalie Dormer is my Emma Frost. If Msrvel knows what they’re doing they’ll make it happen.

Do you think Adrienne Frost will ever be brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Do you think Adrienne Frost will ever be brought back?
    Yes I kinda feel like Duggan could bring her back in his book. Not convinced but I want it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes I kinda feel like Duggan could bring her back in his book. Not convinced but I want it
    It'd be lovely to see a Frost Family reunion. Is Cordelia alive? I don't even think she's a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    It'd be lovely to see a Frost Family reunion. Is Cordelia alive? I don't even think she's a mutant.
    she's alive and yes she's a mutant. Her power is empathy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    she's alive and yes she's a mutant. Her power is empathy
    I don't believe they ever stated what her psychic powers were. The empathy thing is an internet hoax

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Carol and Emma have a complicated relationship... who is the other lady?
    Yeah, but they also have had future encounters that were good, like Captain Marvel: The End! Emma was one of the defenders of the last bastion of humanity and mutants and she helped get the transmitter to try and reach Carol in space!

That was a sad story too, it had a happy ending, but sad because Carol had to sacrifice her life to re-ignite the sun! The end of the book showed Emma standing with the others as the sun rose in the new dawn!

I think this goes to what the previous poster was saying, Emma is becoming a bigger part of the Marvel Universe, especially have Infinity War from a couple of years ago! So obviously Carol is travelling to an alternate universe or future where she ends up allied with Brunnhilde and Emma! I wonder if Emma will be in diamond form all the time to be effectively immortal in that timeline too?
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't believe they ever stated what her psychic powers were. The empathy thing is an internet hoax
    I thought Cordelia was similar to Sage with a form of technopathy that allows her to process information super fast and anticipate her opponents!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”