Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Emma Frost: White Queen Appreciation 2020

New appreciation thread for the white queen Emma Frost.

Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 12-31-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Emma has been having such a great showing in this DoX era. I'm so happy Marvel have stopped trying to shove her and Cyclops into villainous roles.

New year, same Queen.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    In Gen-X she was NOT fussy about having high/spike heels on her footwear, as seen in the uniform-height heel on the boots of her custom-white Gen-X suit.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

It’s so good to see the Queen ascendant, especially after the disaster that was IvX. I think we can all agree things are getting better all the time for Emma. I’ve been enjoying her maneuvering on Marauders.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    It’s so good to see the Queen ascendant, especially after the disaster that was IvX. I think we can all agree things are getting better all the time for Emma. I’ve been enjoying her maneuvering on Marauders.
    Oh yeah! Much better.

Before Hickman (and Duggan), Emma was only written well in one shots OUTSIDE the X-World.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 12-31-2019 at 07:26 PM.

It feels like Emma is slowly becoming bigger than the X-universe and becoming more prominent in the Marvel universe overall. I’m glad. She can totally be Wolverine level of X-brand for the Marvel universe. Very few X-Men characters could say the same. Plus she works with non-mutants so, so much better than others.

From "Wolverine publicity" to "Emma Frost publicity"?

Imagine that, but on a Marvel "Star Wars" comic with Emma telepathically popping Kylo's head inside his helmet.

"I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    From "Wolverine publicity" to "Emma Frost publicity"?

Imagine that, but on a Marvel "Star Wars" comic with Emma telepathically popping Kylo's head inside his helmet.
    If Emma's gonna be doing Wolverine covers then she may sell more issues than he would 'cause she's much more pleasing to look at!

Also, I'd totally be for more VS. issues. Just completely random and uncalled for. Go back to their oldschool roots with these books.

"Spider-Man vs. The White Queen!"

"The Fantastic Four & The Diamond Dame...EMMA FROST!"

"The Punisher and Emma Frost vs. Debt Collectors!"
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 12-31-2019 at 08:02 PM.

What, like Emma and the mutants of Krakoa will hold "routine demonstrations" to the people of world that they are the most powerful beings in existence by regularly challenging and beating every non-mutant costume and vigilante they come across in vs matches, with the idea of making sapiens kowtow to mutandom as the only true Pantheon?

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    What, like Emma and the mutants of Krakoa will hold "routine demonstrations" to the people of world that they are the most powerful beings in existence by regularly challenging and beating every non-mutant costume and vigilante they come across in vs matches, with the idea of making sapiens kowtow to mutandom as the only true Pantheon?
    Can you give it a rest, your sarcasm makes me think you hate Emma Frost, and if that is the case then just make a "I hate characters thread" and go to town. I am so tired of your constant attempts to portray the mutants as the perpetrators of Genocide when it's the humans doing it.

I concede that you hate and despise the new direction and you hate Emma Frost, and it's honestly very exhausting to even read your posts anymore. You exhaust me so much that my new years resolution is to just permanently ignore you from now on!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    It feels like Emma is slowly becoming bigger than the X-universe and becoming more prominent in the Marvel universe overall. I’m glad. She can totally be Wolverine level of X-brand for the Marvel universe. Very few X-Men characters could say the same. Plus she works with non-mutants so, so much better than others.
    Don't forget she even beat XMEN BLACK:Magneto is sales too!

Also, on social pull lists Jean Grey vs Emma is FAR outpacing Magneto's issue as well.