Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Here's the real question who's Emma Frost's favorite student?
    Cuckoos. I know they’re not her students anymore but even before they were revealed as her biological daughters, she was incredibly fond of them. They’re her prized pupils, her pride and joy.

With the Reign of X promo, the image of Emma holding what I've interpreted as a H (for Hellfire) Invitation, Magneto's construction of that swanky new island citadel in Giant Size, her talk of hosting a GALA (with Jumbo Carnation participating) and the recent heart-wrenching narrative crafted by Leah Williams over in X-Factor that both reminds us of Emma's love of the children, love of teaching, her brutal heart AND the MANY mutant youths reunited (omg tears) -- I wonder if Emma is making plans to turn that aforementioned island citadel into an Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    With the Reign of X promo, the image of Emma holding what I've interpreted as a H (for Hellfire) Invitation, Magneto's construction of that swanky new island citadel in Giant Size, her talk of hosting a GALA (with Jumbo Carnation participating) and the recent heart-wrenching narrative crafted by Leah Williams over in X-Factor that both reminds us of Emma's love of the children, love of teaching, her brutal heart AND the MANY mutant youths reunited (omg tears) -- I wonder if Emma is making plans to turn that aforementioned island citadel into an Academy?
    This might be the X-Office answer to Outlawed! They will offer amnesty to all super powered kids who want to train at Emma's new Academy as a counter to what Cradle is doing in the United States!

Mind you they have enough students to train on Krakoa already so doing Academy X book with Emma as Headmistress of the new school wouldn't be out of left field! Lol, being that Emma has a degree in Education, Business, and Psychiatry I bet she is just itching to have organized and formalized education on Krakoa!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

This might be controversial but I'm going to say Monet.

Emma definitely loves and cherishes all of her students, but Monet was the first telepath she got to mentor and I think that definitely plays a part. Plus the Cuckoos were definitely written with the intention to recreate the dynamic between Emma and Monet in gen x.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post

Emma definitely loves and cherishes all of her students, but Monet was the first telepath she got to mentor and I think that definitely plays a part. Plus the Cuckoos were definitely written with the intention to recreate the dynamic between Emma and Monet in gen x.
    Based on current continuity, the answer would be Kitty. Its not even subtle

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And publication chronologically wise, Kitty was Emma’s first ever student prospect and later on confirmed established student at the Massachusetts Academy!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Is this factoring in retcons though? Because the Monet that Emma established respect for and a relationship with was Claudette/Nicole in the Monet shell. I don’t even recall if they had any major interaction the rest of the Gen X series and definitely not afterward from what I recall.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Yeah but I'm not including Marauders and I don't really consider Kitty as one of Emma's student since she never actually managed recruit her.

Yeah but I'm not including Marauders and I don't really consider Kitty as one of Emma's student since she never actually managed recruit her.
    Emma considers her to be though

Speaking of Monet, I’ve always loved this interaction they had in the first Generation X arc. It’s here I think Emma met her match.

Attachment 102839

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Is this factoring in retcons though? Because the Monet that Emma established respect for and a relationship with was Claudette/Nicole in the Monet shell. I don’t even recall if they had any major interaction the rest of the Gen X series and definitely not afterward from what I recall.
    I mean it was still Monet. And they did interact after the bodyswap, Monet mentioned that Emma was training her psionics at a great risk behind Sean back since and there was even a panel with Emma, Monet and Sean where the two were talking telepathically and Sean got irritated and said Monet was picking up awfully rude habits from Emma.

Emma considers her to be though
    Yeah but that Duccan creating a relationship between the two of them that isn't really backed or based in canon history tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Speaking of Monet, I’ve always loved this interaction they had in the first Generation X arc. It’s here I think Emma met her match.

Attachment 102839
    The attachment doesn't work.

The attachment doesn't work.
    Sorry, this one from Generation X #2

BE9E2F89-3B9F-4B3F-91CA-AAEA6B658A5D.jpg

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Jean Grey >>> then the Cuckoos >>> then Cyclops >>> then Hellion >>> ?