Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

I loved this from Marvel’s Voices:

"But, then again, how could I ever expect someone who can't distinguish glass from jewelry to ever know a diamond's worth"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Very meta-textual towards certain fan bases and readers. Love it.

edit: so many exquisite avatar images on that page...If I weren't so attached to mine, I'd be sporting that diamond.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-20-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post

"But, then again, how could I ever expect someone who can't distinguish glass from jewelry to ever know a diamond's worth"
    TELL EM MAMA! Let these dudes know let these bum bitches know
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

A Diamond's Worth pairs really nicely with Marauders this week, so add me to the list of happy Emma Frost fans. The Dawn of X is offering the perfect setting for her to shine, with multiple facets.

The only shame is that I've seen better work from Caselli, but it was still decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    The only shame is that I've seen better work from Caselli, but it was still decent.
    Yeah I also found the art a little lacking in some parts, especially during the first bit of Storm and Emma interaction

Emma is at XM+FF#2....I wonder about her role....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Same, she has connnections to Franklin, Valeria, Sue and Doom

This is Emma Frost at her most regal. Confident, crass, and utterly unapologetic at how she does her own thing. This is why she's awesome and it all fits on a single page.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

We should sticky this somewhere. Cause seriously.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Yeah, this is pretty great. Great time for Emma. Also that last line is perfect for her.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

https://www.comicsthegathering.com/r...frost-1-review

Giant Size is already getting critically acclaimed reviews. Everyone is saying it’s a homage to the NXM silent issue which we did initially know.

I can already tell all the Hickman and Emma haters posting the same spam, saying Hickman has no talent and needs to ripoff other writers and how dare Storm be rescued by Emma because of that dated body swap storyline from 30 years ago!!! So pathetic, as Emma would say.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

Giant Size is already getting critically acclaimed reviews. Everyone is saying it’s a homage to the NXM silent issue which we did initially know.

I can already tell all the Hickman and Emma haters posting the same spam, saying Hickman has no talent and needs to ripoff other writers and how dare Storm be rescued by Emma because of that dated body swap storyline from 30 years ago!!! So pathetic, as Emma would say.
    I can't wait for tomorrow. People are going to complain about it, but let's stay gracious and enjoy the comic, because I feel it's going to be amaaaazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I can't wait for tomorrow. People are going to complain about it, but let's stay gracious and enjoy the comic, because I feel it's going to be amaaaazing.
    Agreed. Haters gonna hate and Emma is gonna keep shaking and being fabulous in the new line. We Emma fans deserve it after all we had to endure her time since the Bendis era up until Rosenberg. We are deservingly eating good now!!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

Here's another review, with some new panels even, but not really spoilery.

http://explorethemultiverse.com/2020...-emma-frost-1/

Not that there's much to spoil, those who read the previous silent issue already knows how the story will progress.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Here's another review, with some new panels even, but not really spoilery.

http://explorethemultiverse.com/2020...-emma-frost-1/

Not that there's much to spoil, those who read the previous silent issue already knows how the story will progress.
    My thirst is incommensurable so I'll take it. This comment made me thirstier:

spoilers:
    You don’t need to be a mind-reader to know what Jean is thinking as Emma pulls out a flask before focusing on entering Storm’s mind. Ditto the later scenes where Emma is cool and dispassionate as Jean proves unable to hide her excitement.
    end of spoilers