Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Vecchio is popping all the way off lately and I couldn't feel more blessed

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Vecchio is popping all the way off lately and I couldn't feel more blessed
    You're my favourite Kate Bush album <3

Vecchio should be given an X-Book instead of being pulled into tin-eared, awkward projects in other Marvel lines.

you noticed! I constantly switch between hounds and the dreaming without rhyme or reason

I love Vecchio's Firestar redesign at least.....his take on Emma makes me want him to fill-in on Marauders stat he clearly has the range

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    you noticed! I constantly switch between hounds and the dreaming without rhyme or reason

I love Vecchio's Firestar redesign at least.....his take on Emma makes me want him to fill-in on Marauders stat he clearly has the range
    Heh. I thought The Dreaming was a Sandman reference this being CBR. Gaiman did appear on a documentary celebrating Ms. Bush so I'm a 100% sure that's where he got it from too. Her impact!

Vecchio would kill it on an NXM or Greg Pak's X-Treme type book too.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

I'm rereading the Academy X kids. I love this panel (the whole scene is great). But this is exactly why I like the idea of Christian and Iceman together. Imagine all the great Emma/Iceman interactions we get from it. And we know she has a soft spot for him. I love it.

Also, the room decor is great and she has Andy Warhol painting of her own face. Its just great.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL..I found it ironic her talking about class dressed like that in front of kids
    And IIRC, that artist leaned into the in your face nature of that costume. Emma looked like she had volleyballs implanted in her chest.

The “in front of kids” part reminds me of this early moment in the Whedon/Cassady “Astonishing” run...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Isn't Vecchio the artist who designed the Snowflake and Safespace and the other New Warriors trash?
    He should stick to just illustrating because designing is clearly not his forte.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Isn't Vecchio the artist who designed the Snowflake and Safespace and the other New Warriors trash?
    He should stick to just illustrating because designing is clearly not his forte.
    Well that's A LOT of artists.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I actually thought that was Dauterman's Emma until I saw the artist's signature. Not bad.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Geez-you-web! CBR's writers are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for material. Even more so in these uncertain times.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

This person didn’t do their proper research because Emma isn’t an Omega, nor did Jean’s psychic invasion cause her to “shatter”. That was Esme.

...and it was a ray gun that enabled Emma to switch bodies with Storm in UXM 152. It's not part of her powerset.

aw I think his designs are super cute, its the concepts behind the characters I'm still iffy on. but that's all the way off topic lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    This person didn’t do their proper research because Emma isn’t an Omega, nor did Jean’s psychic invasion cause her to “shatter”. That was Esme.
    ...and it was a ray gun that enabled Emma to switch bodies with Storm in UXM 152. It's not part of her powerset.
    omg. secondhand embarrassment. but you know what I cant even judge - in times like these if you gotta churn out an article for a quick buck, churn it out !