Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Thanks. I found it -- the text was so small I missed it totally

Last edited by Micabe; 07-29-2020 at 06:00 PM.

It’s only been 84 years since we got that Deadpool sneak peek. Can’t wait to finally see it. Also glad that that specific costume is reoccurring. Pepe Larraz deserves some type of award for that one panel alone of Emma’s courtroom entrance in HoX #3.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    It’s only been 84 years since we got that Deadpool sneak peek. Can’t wait to finally see it. Also glad that that specific costume is reoccurring. Pepe Larraz deserves some type of award for that one panel alone of Emma’s courtroom entrance in HoX #3.
    Emma has sort of seamlessly transitioned to not having a real uniform. This outfit and her Giant Size one by RD seem to be her main looks; but she rarely wears them in her Marauders. I actually find it almost jarring seeing her in her Astonishing uniform (which has popped up at least once).

Pepe is a great artist. Thought he uses the same entrance type panel with Emma in HoX for Saturyne in SoX from the previews.

That HoX scene is so great. She bursts in like franchise itself; as good as ever and just takes control. She's back. What IvX and lost years? Totally re-energized the character in one scene.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma has sort of seamlessly transitioned to not having a real uniform. This outfit and her Giant Size one by RD seem to be her main looks; but she rarely wears them in her Marauders. I actually find it almost jarring seeing her in her Astonishing uniform (which has popped up at least once).

Pepe is a great artist. Thought he uses the same entrance type panel with Emma in HoX for Saturyne in SoX from the previews.

That HoX scene is so great. She bursts in like franchise itself; as good as ever and just takes control. She's back. What IvX and lost years? Totally re-energized the character in one scene.
    Oh yeah! That was great because you were like oh yeah, that's Emma Frost! Like she's one of the big guns. Only her, Magneto and Scott got that kind of entrance if I'm not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh yeah! That was great because you were like oh yeah, that's Emma Frost! Like she's one of the big guns. Only her, Magneto and Scott got that kind of entrance if I'm not wrong.
    One thing I loved most about HoX was that Charles and Erik knew that Emma was going to be resistant to gathering everyone together in one place again, they know her, they know what matters to her, she has seen too many children die! The Hellfire Club part was all secondary to convincing Emma that Krakoa would be safe for the children, that they would be safer than they were on Genosha, the Mansion, and Utopia! It was only after Emma was convinced that this new mutant society might work and she was willing to be part of making it the safe place that mutants and particularly mutant children need, then at that point they started talking about the Hellfire Corporation and what they needed from Emma!

During Dawn of X, Emma put a lot of resources behind Kate's mission to rescue mutants from sanctioned countries! Emma herself had to keep her hands clean since she is technically Krakoa's diplomatic envoy to the world, but she made sure Kate had any resources needed to rescue mutants to bring to Krakoa!

Even that scene where Emma found out Kate had been murdered, Emma was giving a tour of the all the facilities to a group of children! Emma is running all the trade for the entire nation of Krakoa, but she still makes sure she has time to take children on a tour of all of Krakoa's flower processing facilities and explaining how Krakoa's economy works! Krakoan Economics 101!!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    One thing I loved most about HoX was that Charles and Erik knew that Emma was going to be resistant to gathering everyone together in one place again, they know her, they know what matters to her, she has seen too many children die! The Hellfire Club part was all secondary to convincing Emma that Krakoa would be safe for the children, that they would be safer than they were on Genosha, the Mansion, and Utopia! It was only after Emma was convinced that this new mutant society might work and she was willing to be part of making it the safe place that mutants and particularly mutant children need, then at that point they started talking about the Hellfire Corporation and what they needed from Emma!

During Dawn of X, Emma put a lot of resources behind Kate's mission to rescue mutants from sanctioned countries! Emma herself had to keep her hands clean since she is technically Krakoa's diplomatic envoy to the world, but she made sure Kate had any resources needed to rescue mutants to bring to Krakoa!

Even that scene where Emma found out Kate had been murdered, Emma was giving a tour of the all the facilities to a group of children! Emma is running all the trade for the entire nation of Krakoa, but she still makes sure she has time to take children on a tour of all of Krakoa's flower processing facilities and explaining how Krakoa's economy works! Krakoan Economics 101!!
    I love it when Emma is seen as a teacher, and then as a business woman. I still wish we'd seen her reunion with the OG Hellions and the victims of the Purifiers bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I love it when Emma is seen as a teacher, and then as a business woman. I still wish we'd seen her reunion with the OG Hellions and the victims of the Purifiers bus.
    Yeah me too, I would love to see Emma go visit the original Hellions and give them something to do! And definitely the victims of the purifiers, and the kids from her classroom on Genosha! I imagine it will be an emotional day for Emma when any of these kids are brought back!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Emma was great fun to read at Deadpool. Well done! And Jeff the Shark should stay with her...
    Last edited by darkalamator; 08-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma was great fin to read at Deadpool. Well done! And Jeff the Shark should stay with her...
    It was perfect, reallly.

Emma is not getting much attention these days but when she is properly writen like in Deadpool...it is a joy to read her.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Emma is not getting much attention these days but when she is properly writen like in Deadpool...it is a joy to read her.
    Emma appears in most titles with Council; including X-Factor last week, FF/X the week before, and Deadpool this week. Plus one of the leads in Marauders and reoccurring in X-Men. More time that shes seen in years and IN CHARACTER.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Emma is honestly better off than most X-Men in this era. We actually got to see her reaction to the idea of Krakoa in HoX/PoX (something that we missed from mainstays like Storm, Scott, and Jean), she's the secondary lead in Marauders, she got her own Giant-Size issue and showed up in Magneto's, she went on a mission in X-Men, and she shows up whenever the Council is needed (a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Emma is honestly better off than most X-Men in this era. We actually got to see her reaction to the idea of Krakoa in HoX/PoX (something that we missed from mainstays like Storm, Scott, and Jean), she's the secondary lead in Marauders, she got her own Giant-Size issue and showed up in Magneto's, she went on a mission in X-Men, and she shows up whenever the Council is needed (a lot).
    Which was last issue of X-Factor, appearances in X-Force, Cable, etc....IA that she is well utilized in this era

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Which was last issue of X-Factor, appearances in X-Force, Cable, etc....IA that she is well utilized in this era
    Yeah I forgot about Cable and GS Magneto too. She basically in a majority of the books.