Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Don't forget she even beat XMEN BLACK:Magneto is sales too!

Also, on social pull lists Jean Grey vs Emma is FAR outpacing Magneto's issue as well.
    That's really cool to hear that she does so well in her own private mini solos. She has a great reception when she shows up in other non-mutant books, too. She was well recieved in the Jessica Jones Purple Daughter book, the highlight for many people. She's great when she rams heads with the Avengers, and has great repertoire with tons of other heroes and villains.

Even if Emma doesn't marry Tony, I want her to be the center of that story and involved, heck, even involved in Iron Many 2020, so she gets more push. The year of Emma Frost is now!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 12-31-2019 at 08:57 PM.

I like this side of Emma and how she acts with people she really cares about like the Cuckoos and Kitty:

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Can you give it a rest, your sarcasm makes me think you hate Emma Frost, and if that is the case then just make a "I hate characters thread" and go to town. I am so tired of your constant attempts to portray the mutants as the perpetrators of Genocide when it's the humans doing it.

I concede that you hate and despise the new direction and you hate Emma Frost, and it's honestly very exhausting to even read your posts anymore. You exhaust me so much that my new years resolution is to just permanently ignore you from now on!
    Read my content on the new Gen-X app thread and tell me if I feel absolutely nothing but loathing for the entirety of Emma Frost.

Wait, if I'm ignored does that mean you can't see my posts anymore? Shucks.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

2020 is going to a glorious year for Mama
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    2020 is going to a glorious year for Mama
    I agree, and we get to start it off with a bang because Marauders is out tomorrow. Then February we get to read the love affair with Jean and Emma where Emma takes Jean on a whirlwind trip around the world!

Lol, some people on twitter who saw the new image are starting to wonder if Emma and Kate have a little something going on! They are really very close these days! Technically it's all fine since Kate is around 23 or 24 and Emma is around 28 or 29 so only a 5 year difference in ages!

Just found art of Emma grabbing a handful of Namor’s toned butt inside his speedo. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. I couldn’t ship them any harder. Why are they taking these two in different directions?! Noooo!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Just found art of Emma grabbing a handful of Namor’s toned butt inside his speedo. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. I couldn’t ship them any harder. Why are they taking these two in different directions?! Noooo!
    Official Marvel art?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Official Marvel art?
    Hahaha, I wish! That’d be a sight to see. No, this was fan art from an artist on Tumblr. Pretty risqué, so I didn’t post it out of fear of breaking the rules.

BANNED

Emma’s toast in Marauders suggests she’s Irish-American.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    There were many pivotal moments that cemented my love for Emma and that exchange is definitely in my top three. LOVELOVELOVE!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Emma’s toast in Marauders suggests she’s Irish-American.
    This would be so cool if true. Mama would had something in common with best girl Nina Williams from Tekken

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I would die screaming if MCU Emma had the thickest of Irish-American Boston accents.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    That's really cool to hear that she does so well in her own private mini solos. She has a great reception when she shows up in other non-mutant books, too. She was well recieved in the Jessica Jones Purple Daughter book, the highlight for many people. She's great when she rams heads with the Avengers, and has great repertoire with tons of other heroes and villains.

Even if Emma doesn't marry Tony, I want her to be the center of that story and involved, heck, even involved in Iron Many 2020, so she gets more push. The year of Emma Frost is now!
    Which is why she should get a solo! She has ties outside the XWORLD is similar way Wolverine does. They're characters who can weave in and out the X world.

Screenshot_20200101-175403_Chrome.jpg

There was some talk about Emma's age when she had the Hellions yesterday. Duggan kind of acknowledged that she was very young.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Screenshot_20200101-175403_Chrome.jpg

There was some talk about Emma's age when she had the Hellions yesterday. Duggan kind of acknowledged that she was very young.
    I think they are pretty much saying Kate is around 23 or 24 and Emma is around 28 or 29, about a 5 year difference between them.

I love the relationship that is building up between them, it's one of my favourite part of Marauders is seeing two women working together in common cause as allies, friends, and even a bit more.

Emma has always had a tendency to pick certain people as her favourites, and I think Kate, Christian, and the Cuckoos are her favourites, the people she cares most about, the people she would do anything to protect!