Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah they're both great but the first one is Selene-ish.

If Adrienne came back like Shadowcat suggested she should definitely make an appearance wearing that first outfit. Emma would be shook.
    I expect her reaction from Necrosha were she to see Adrienne walk in as the Black Queen.

Another reason I want to see Adrienne back, and in this role, is it would work so much better than Selene as the Black Queen. Selene is my favorite X-villain, but her whole reason for joining the HFC was to help her consolidate a base of power. On Krakoa, she has so many more options now.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Jeff Dekal

Suppose with comic news very slow what sort of stuff would you like seeing going forward with Emma Frost?

Additionally, would you like to see the return of those villains from Fractions Quarantine arc.

Wonder if the pandemic will lead to more pandemic stories, especially considering this will be a part of life until we get a vaccine

Been meaning to post more but have been busy at work. Lots of weird and wonderful covid presentations in sick children.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-11-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Suppose with comic news very slow what sort of stuff would you like seeing going forward with Emma Frost?

Additionally, would you like to see the return of those villains from Fractions Quarantine arc.

Wonder if the pandemic will lead to more pandemic stories, especially considering this will be a part of life until we get a vaccine

Been meaning to post more but have been busy at work. Lots of weird and wonderful covid presentations in sick children.
    Sublime and Lobo (was he called Lobo?) would be pretty fun as Marauders enemies or generally enemies of Krakoa. The U-Men desperately wanted to become mutants, which is very akin to the Order of X that we have now. I could see Sublime trying to recruit people from there and trying to use the Krakoan drugs to make supermen.

What was the English girl that Emma ate her brain and stole her accent called? She could come back?

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    What was the English girl that Emma ate her brain and stole her accent called? She could come back?
    Lol Astrid Bloom, "darling!"

Lolli can't stop drawing Emma hahaha follow him on IG, he always posts stories with Emma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAK3B8nB...d=6xgalme4o4vk

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Yess Astrid should be back as a villain or as the new Black Queen.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.53.04 PM.jpg

thanks to this tweet I've been trying to pin down Emma's music taste for an absurd amount of time to no avail ..
    In the pure spirit of fun and little else to do I'm curious as to what she has on repeat in the minds of other fans

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.53.04 PM.jpg

thanks to this tweet I've been trying to pin down Emma's music taste for an absurd amount of time to no avail ..
    In the pure spirit of fun and little else to do I'm curious as to what she has on repeat in the minds of other fans
    I feel like she's too snob to listen to anything that is not classical music or lyrical music. But she probably has a deep knowledge of trashy music from her strip club days.

I really hated that. That retcon made Emma a derivative of some random OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I feel like she's too snob to listen to anything that is not classical music or lyrical music. But she probably has a deep knowledge of trashy music from her strip club days.
    its Beethoven or Gasolina no in-between

What's the best music to get drunk on wine to? She's always holding a glass these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    I really hated that. That retcon made Emma a derivative of some random OC.
    I was so annoyed by her crush on her teacher. I probably put down the series too early. It probably reads very well these days after Emma Frost: Origins.

BANNED

What's the best music to get drunk on wine to? She's always holding a glass these days.
    Gerry Duggan said on the War Rocket Ajax podcast that he saw a lot of Emma cosplayers with champagne flutes at C2E2.