Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I mean visually it looks kinda great when you do it.

Attachment 98667

Especially in that outfit.
    it does look great.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Honestly something like that makes more sense cause if we're just going by the X-books nothing's been hinted at yet and I don't follow Iron Man stuff but I don't think they have either.

I think the wedding is one of those future things that writers do hoping some writer down the line picks up on it and does something with it, but it doesn't seem like something that's been actually planned.
    Tony is the premier cyberneticist in the Marvel Universe and is constantly refining AI technology. His work is probably foundational to the development of Homo novissima, so I wouldn't be surprised if Emma's only marrying him to get close enough to sabotage a key project or destroy Stark Industries from within before that can happen.

How long till we can post spoilers?
    Hate the art of giant size Magneto, love everything els.

Despite being a Magneto oneshot, he didnt need to be in it. I was excited when I saw Emma and Namor in the roster as I was looking forward to seeing them interact and they didnt. Id have much rather have had Emma go to him directly for what she wanted instead of Magneto serving as a middleman

This whole wedding thing has to garbage after this why marry Stark when Namor is around?

Atlantis at the very least seems friendly with Krakoa, still waiting on the end of that Fantastic Four series

So after seeing the Empyre preview I believe Emma will take over Starks companies. Through either a merger in good faith or something else as a result of Empyre. The only way Emma can be brought into the event is via Empyre X-Men and its all about X-Corps

BANNED

I say it will be a merger that ends up with the two of them having sex to seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This whole wedding thing has to garbage after this why marry Stark when Namor is around?

Atlantis at the very least seems friendly with Krakoa, still waiting on the end of that Fantastic Four series
    Where did the wedding rumor come from anyway? I’ve been seeing it a lot, but don’t remember reading anything remotely hinting at it in the DoX books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Where did the wedding rumor come from anyway? I’ve been seeing it a lot, but don’t remember reading anything remotely hinting at it in the DoX books.
    Final issue of History of the Marvek Universe.

There's a new Hellfire Club Emma Figurine coming out and it looks quite nice.

EddqEb6WoAIzKU4.jpg

Seems like there’s still some tension between Esme and Emma based on today’s issue of Cable. To be honest I’m kind of bummed that we haven’t gotten to see Emma and Esme’s initial reaction to each other when the Five first brought her back from the dead. That definitely would’ve been interesting to see play out imo.

So Scott & Emma might be together and Cable & the Cuckoos are together? “New normal” indeed. Love lives on Krakoa certainly are... interesting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seems like there’s still some tension between Esme and Emma based on today’s issue of Cable. To be honest I’m kind of bummed that we haven’t gotten to see Emma and Esme’s initial reaction to each other when the Five first brought her back from the dead. That definitely would’ve been interesting to see play out imo.

So Scott & Emma might be together and Cable & the Cuckoos are together? “New normal” indeed. Love lives on Krakoa certainly are... interesting lol.
    Emma likes a project. Humbling Esme in a very weird way sounds like an interesting project.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Final issue of History of the Marvek Universe.
    I just spent a considerable amount of time reading "The History of the Marvel Universe" and I find no mention of Emma marrying anyone.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-29-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I just spent a considerable amount of time reading "The History of the Marvel Universe" and I find no mention of Emma marrying anyone.