Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    IF the resurrection protocols are true (and the resurrected one is a clone with memories and not the same soul keeping on living.. a point that the article brings) then I think I (and Emma) would rather a war in the 616 reality where one can be resurrected (even if dozens fall to war) than a barbaric duel where a mutant, a young mutant, can face true death... besides.. think of who is going and risking their lifes... what if Doug falls? wouldnt that loss be more traumatic for the Krakoa project in the mid-long term than dozens of mutants that can be resurrected? Emma is right protecting the young.
    The best alternative is to clone all the champions before they go to Otherworld to battle, should they die there

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The best alternative is to clone all the champions before they go to Otherworld to battle, should they die there
    Would that work? I thought the Cerebro backups were meant to be offline but they were corrupted despite. I wonder if clones would have their memories autowiped by the same method the cerebros were corrupted.

Is there a mutant that can tag them and teleport them out of there before they breath their dying breathe

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Would that work? I thought the Cerebro backups were meant to be offline but they were corrupted despite. I wonder if clones would have their memories autowiped by the same method the cerebros were corrupted.

Is there a mutant that can tag them and teleport them out of there before they breath their dying breathe
    I dont see why the clones would be autowiped. Those would be seperate individual beings, not connected to any tech. I would create them and place them in stasis (probably the pits like Sabretooth) and awaken them were the original to die. Whether it works or doesnt, they have nothing to lose by trying

Your teleporting idea sounds good but I feel like Saturnyne would just counter that. I have my theory that she is responsible for the corrupted backup bc she wants the X-men to die in order to motivate them not to. If they were able to just fall back on the resurrection, they wouldnt be as determined to win the battle on her behalf

It is very likely Saturnine can disrupt teleporting. She just cancelled the External Gate.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

So far I am happy with Emma involvement with X of Swords. I like the story and lets go on with the plot and the duels etc but lets face It, It is not a story for a character like Emma. Im rather surprised she is having a line even.

Ultimate Member

Emma and Saturnyne are so similar in look and attitude at times, I almost feel like Emma is just the 616 multiversal aspect of Saturnyne...

Maybe they should just have Emma wear black again. She's not still going by White Queen is she?

Her Krakoan name is White Queen....

Courtney Ross was Saturnine 616 counterpart. She was rather nice. However she was killed and impersonales by the vicious dictator Sa-tyr-9. She tried to rival Emma un becoming White Queen.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-xmen-emma...ionship-facts/

Whoever has writen this was not very informed...but at least It is nice that It aknowledges that at the end of the day Emma and Jean are Friends.

They're friends now too? Is there any major X-character who still doesn't like her?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They're friends now too? Is there any major X-character who still doesn't like her?
    I Think Monet.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-xmen-emma...ionship-facts/

Whoever has writen this was not very informed...but at least It is nice that It aknowledges that at the end of the day Emma and Jean are Friends.
    Since whoever wrote that was not very well informed at all it makes the acknowledgement null and void.

The official statement from the Head of X on this subject is:

"What’s it called when you respect each other, and intimately share a lot of things in your life, but refuse to visit the other person’s house? Whatever ever that’s called is what they have going on."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Think Monet.
    Does Monet like someone?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    They're def not BFF's but they're definitely on friendlier terms than they've been...ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Does Monet like someone?
    Banshee?