Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

There’s plenty of chances to breed with the Irish in a 400 year timespan.

With the Hellions and Generation X all alive and well, I really hope we get to see Emma interacting with her former students. All those deaths had a big influence on her, so I wonder what's going on in her head now that a big source of her pain and guilt has been undone.

Which team from the Frost Academy should Emma be sponsoring?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    With the Hellions and Generation X all alive and well, I really hope we get to see Emma interacting with her former students. All those deaths had a big influence on her, so I wonder what's going on in her head now that a big source of her pain and guilt has been undone.
    It's not that hard to guess.
    Off the top of my head I would say:
    Relief, Joy, Resignation, Acceptance and Understanding of her feelings back then, and fierce Determination to never allow an event like that to ever happen again.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Which team from the Frost Academy should Emma be sponsoring?
    the Hellions have seniority. they've been cheated out of a lot of development; especially Catseye.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    the Hellions have seniority. they've been cheated out of a lot of development; especially Catseye.
    Catseye is definitely someone with potential for development

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Catseye is definitely someone with potential for development
    Has Catseye made an appearance yet in any of the Hicksmen books? Really miss that Chaotic Neutral.

We know Empath is scheduled for March. Hopefully Emma will guest star. I'd love Catseye, Bevatron and Roulette back ASAP. They can join the "Mercury "crew.

i ship Bevatron and whomever's available (as long as it's not Beef)

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Right, but I think they're saying that her parents and ancestors aren't really Irish-American if they came from England. Of course from the 1600s to her birth they could have easily married some Irish people. It's possible.
    They also could have been from the English nobility placed over the Irish. But that's basically another method of arriving at your conclusion - both things can be true because neither one contradicts the other.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    They also could have been from the English nobility placed over the Irish. But that's basically another method of arriving at your conclusion - both things can be true because neither one contradicts the other.
    I have also wondered if Emma and Charles are somehow family related. They have similar physical traits, they come from the same area of the world, they have similar mutations.... it makes one think...

I have also wondered if Emma and Charles are somehow family related. They have similar physical traits, they come from the same area of the world, they have similar mutations.... it makes one think...
    That's an interesting concept that I'd probably like explored in an alternate earth! Just not in the main continuity, lol.

For instance, if in another Earth/universe Emma Frost was actually Prof. X's daughter it'd be kinda cool 'cause then Scott, who Prof. X takes in when he was young, could grow up with Emma and then get together with her. Sort of a trope, like in the CW Flash, Barry ends up getting with Iris after he was taken in by Iris' father and he grew up with her.

It just seems like one of those things you'd see in an AU.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-03-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Well, I was thinking more of having a common descendant... like when we found out Elizabeth Shaw married a Worthington and thus Shaw and Angel are related... It would make sense to find out that the Xaviers and the Frost come from a common descendant.. possibly some French from the XVIIth Century that settled in Northamerica etc.

Reg the father-daughter alternate reality I vaguely remember a manga X Men where it was so... maybe someone can find out

Yes here it is.. I found an image. It was in X Men Ronin. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men:_Ronin_Vol_1

Last edited by darkalamator; 01-03-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Yes here it is.. I found an image. It was in X Men Ronin. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men:_Ronin_Vol_1

Wow, they did do it before! I'll have to check to see if this is on Marvel Unlimited so I can read it.