Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Emma goes for the butt.

by dimaiv-nov on Tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Emma goes for the butt.

by dimaiv-nov on Tumblr.
    WoW that is a VERY sexy Namor...I have always liked the idea of Emma Queen of Atlantis.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Namor likes blondes, right? Emma should send him Christian as a Krakoan gift.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 01-03-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    WoW that is a VERY sexy Namor...I have always liked the idea of Emma Queen of Atlantis.
    Same here. Far more interesting than Invisible Woman.

Susan is not cut for the position. Emma is a natural Queen. Is she visiting Atlantis? Was Namor her option for Red King and Quiet Council Member? Now she has the "Mercury" at her dispossal....

Susan is not cut for the position. Emma is a natural Queen. Is she visiting Atlantis? Was Namor her option for Red King and Quiet Council Member? Now she has the "Mercury" at her dispossal....
    For now, there’s nothing hinting or suggesting she’s been to Atlantis. There’s been a lot going on with Namor prior to Krakoa and after its start. I like to think he was on her list of people to ask to join the HFC and/or the Quiet Council, but knew better than to ask after Prof. X probably told her Namor declined his offer to come to Krakoa. Remember, Charles already asked Namor and he told Charles to get lost.

Plus, if you’ve read Invaders you’ll know that Prof. X ruined Namor’s mind for years, so I don’t think he’s interested in working with Charles. Plus, he’s Namor and he thinks he’s better than everyone.

Personally, I think Namor will start to make an appearance in the X-Office soon enough with this whole Krakoa business. I do hope he’s involved with Emma somehow. She’s running the shipments and Namor has always been picky about his sea.

There was a rumor a while back that Chip Zdarsky would be writing the Namor X book.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-04-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Im sure Emma would want to make business with Atlantis/Namor. She will be soon wealthier than Charles

Emma goes for the butt.

by dimaiv-nov on Tumblr.
    Copping a feel on a king who loves blondes. I can totally see Emma doing this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma goes for the butt.

by dimaiv-nov on Tumblr.
    I can't help but think of John Byrne saying Namor's ankle wings were unlike the wings of a bird but the fins of a fish. He always drew then like a bird too though and they look better that way.

Speaking of birds, what did everyone think of Emma's half feathered top?

emma.jpg

I was wondering what feathers had to do with Emma or her diamond form, but then decided it looked good and was a nice change from white fur, but similar. Russell Dauterman draws a great Emma, if a little on the conservative side. She has an icy air of class and wealth that fits her so well.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I absolutely LOELOVELOVE her ever-changing wardrobe in Marauders. I'm tuning into see what Queen Emma wears next just as much as i'm reading for the heroics.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I can't help but think of John Byrne saying Namor's ankle wings were unlike the wings of a bird but the fins of a fish. He always drew then like a bird too though and they look better that way.

Speaking of birds, what did everyone think of Emma's half feathered top?

emma.jpg

I was wondering what feathers had to do with Emma or her diamond form, but then decided it looked good and was a nice change from white fur, but similar. Russell Dauterman draws a great Emma, if a little on the conservative side. She has an icy air of class and wealth that fits her so well.
    I love the changing outifts.. it was about time and it fits the character. Having said that, the feather one is my favourite one so far. I am looking forward to whatever she wears next. We should be making a ranking of her outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I absolutely LOELOVELOVE her ever-changing wardrobe in Marauders. I'm tuning into see what Queen Emma wears next just as much as i'm reading for the heroics.
    On top of her wardrobe changes, Emma is one of the few women in Marvel that can provide plausible explanation for varying hair length from one issue/book to the next.
    The woman is high fashion. Its not outrageous to think she may extend or shorten her hair from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    On top of her wardrobe changes, Emma is one of the few women in Marvel that can provide plausible explanation for varying hair length from one issue/book to the next.
    The woman is high fashion. Its not outrageous to think she may extend or shorten her hair from time to time.
    I want to see her wig closet.

Wigs? why? extensions... however.. how do they turn diamond? extensions are not really one´s hair...

Wigs? why? extensions... however.. how do they turn diamond? extensions are not really one´s hair...
    Babe. We are in the era of Krakoa.
    ANYTHING is possible.