Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2163

So this means those were real hints that Ron Marz was providing in his interview about John's role and how it's a starting point for the character. I'm sure Redjack may pick up some key parts from John in Endless Winter and onto his solo.

Man, I'm so excited. I can't express how excited I am about this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Sounds like Redjack will also be writing the relaunched post Morrison GL come March which I’m guessing will star John. Finally get to see John as the star! Very excited to see where the GL franchise goes from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    WE GETTING A SOLO BOOK!!!! It hasn't been officially announced on DC's pages but this seems obviously legit. No pics yet though!

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-teen-...e-dark-return/

Green Lantern will be written by Geoffrey Thorne and drawn by Tom Raney, who are the creative team of the main story 'The Last Lanterns' in the Future State: Green Lantern anthology, that happens to star Justice League team member John Stewart.
    Cue the hero music

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 12-04-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Ultimate Member

WE GETTING A SOLO BOOK!!!! It hasn't been officially announced on DC's pages but this seems obviously legit. No pics yet though!

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-teen-...e-dark-return/

Green Lantern will be written by Geoffrey Thorne and drawn by Tom Raney, who are the creative team of the main story 'The Last Lanterns' in the Future State: Green Lantern anthology, that happens to star Justice League team member John Stewart.
    Now Now that doesn't mean solo. It could be like the 90s run where it spotlighted a person or like Jess & Simon's run.

And if it is a John solo..... you might was well get ready for the storm that a solo will bring.

BANNED

Future State preview!

I like this John Carter-Erik Killmonger future version of John-- Really, really excited

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Now Now that doesn't mean solo. It could be like the 90s run where it spotlighted a person or like Jess & Simon's run.

And if it is a John solo..... you might was well get ready for the storm that a solo will bring.
    They can get rekt.

This has been overdue.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

You right, this hasn't been confirmed as a solo book but Redjack has been constantly been uplifting and pushing John so I can only wish.

If it isn't a solo I'm still fine with Redjack behind the wheels.

I'm ready for the storm!

You right, this hasn't been confirmed as a solo book but Redjack has been constantly been uplifting and pushing John so I can only wish.

If it isn't a solo I'm still fine with Redjack behind the wheels.

I'm ready for the storm!
    I think it's definitely going to be a solo, or like Future State where John is the lead characters but we have alien GL's in the supporting cast .

Let ‘em whine if they want, what else is new lol. Doesn’t say it will focus solely on John it’s true, but he’s the main star of Redjack’s GL FS stories, so it feels like a safe bet to assume John will be headlining Redjack’s post FSGL book. And the other GLs may wind up in other books, like whatever the new JL lineup after Death Metal will be. Could see Hal and John swapping, John leaves the JL but gets a solo while Hal gets the JL spot, especially if Bendis is on JL since he loves Hal and enjoys writing him. I’m fine with that.

Let ‘em whine if they want, what else is new lol. Doesn’t say it will focus solely on John it’s true, but he’s the main star of Redjack’s GL FS stories, so it feels like a safe bet to assume John will be headlining Redjack’s post FSGL book. And the other GLs may wind up in other books, like whatever the new JL lineup after Death Metal will be. Could see Hal and John swapping, John leaves the JL but gets a solo while Hal gets the JL spot, especially if Bendis is on JL since he loves Hal and enjoys writing him. I’m fine with that.
    Bendis has been doing some stuff with John recently, so it's anyone's guess who the GL on the Justice League will be.

You’re right. I kinda figured it was too good to be true

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    You’re right. I kinda figured it was too good to be true
    Let's just wait for an announcement with some details.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Let's just wait for an announcement with some details.
    I'm wondering where Newsarama got this information. Maybe they had someone in the panel today. They're also not the type of website to post unofficial news or rumors.

It's weird Swamp Thing and SS got offiicial announcements but not TT and GL. We'll see.

SyFy says it's happening but the wording makes it seem like it will continue directly after Future State. Gonna have to wait and see.

For the characters of DC Comics, the future is looking a little brighter. Ahead of the two-month "Future State" event beginning in January, the publisher announced a handful of new titles spawning out from the event. During today's virtual panels for "Future State" at Brazil's CCXP con, the comics publisher announced returning ongoing runs for Justice League Dark, Suicide Squad, and Swamp Thing, plus new series for Green Lantern and New Teen Titans Academy.

"Future State" is a two-month long event showing the future that awaits various DC characters, putting them into new and exciting (or life threatening) situations. The new series will continue on from that future.

Lantern will be written by Geoffrey Thorne and drawn by Tom Raney, the team behind the primary John Stewart-led arc in Green Lantern's "Future State" miniseries. John and the remaining Lanterns will be "stranded" inside a dead power battery and forced to adapt to being powerless.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/dc-com...ate-new-series

That last line sounds like it’s describing the plot of the Future State issues, not the GL series itself. But the wording is a bit confusing yeah.

That last line sounds like it’s describing the plot of the Future State issues, not the GL series itself. But the wording is a bit confusing yeah.
    That's what I was assuming. I wish this panel was open to the public.