Page 115 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2163
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Id prefer if he kept the the Locs aswell ( I’ve had them for 10 yrs ) & beard or at a minimum got a resign look. Honestly John, Jeff, Duke, Michael, Wallace, Luke, Tim, Vic (Better than that ridiculous face plate) & few others all walking around being drawn almost identical to each other is short sided & annoying to me.. DC since they under new management needs to actually sit down with actually black creatives & give these characters some variety.. I have ideas & Preferences for what I’d do with them & few others but that’s a post of another time..
    I'd be down if someone wrote a one-shot (or a three issue limited series) showing that they all use the same barber (who could be a former hero, or be a super-powered civilian).

They all get together, and show sides of themselves other heroes are not privy to.

Naturally, Batman is keenly aware of who the barber is, and the location of the shop. The barber once worked for Wayne before successfully seeking self-employment.

Yeah, Batman knowing where the black heroes get haircuts is funny, to me.

Just had a 'doh moment when I realized that in JLU John Stewart named Rex Stewart/Warhawk after his old friend Rex Mason/Metamorpho.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Future State preview!

Sounds like Redjack will also be writing the relaunched post Morrison GL come March which I’m guessing will star John. Finally get to see John as the star! Very excited to see where the GL franchise goes from here.

WE GETTING A SOLO BOOK!!!! It hasn't been officially announced on DC's pages but this seems obviously legit. No pics yet though!

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-teen-...e-dark-return/

Green Lantern will be written by Geoffrey Thorne and drawn by Tom Raney, who are the creative team of the main story 'The Last Lanterns' in the Future State: Green Lantern anthology, that happens to star Justice League team member John Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Future State preview!

What a difference a new look and costume can do.

Omg omg am i dreaming!!!??? Oh no, i can't wake up!!! Is this really really real!!!? Is John Stewart really getting his OWN book!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Omg omg am i dreaming!!!??? Oh no, i can't wake up!!! Is this really really real!!!? Is John Stewart really getting his OWN book!!!?
    And it’s the GL book too lol not the side GLC book. Hope Redjack does a great job, this is the break John needs. Finally some new material featuring John as the star.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And it’s the GL book too lol not the side GLC book. Hope Redjack does a great job, this is the break John needs. Finally some new material featuring John as the star.
    I wonder if we are getting a GLC book, but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. If it carries on from Future State we'll probably see the Corps. spotlighted as John's supporting cast .

Totally!! This is definitely the break that John needed. This is the best news I've ever heard since I got into comics (literally).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we are getting a GLC book, but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't. If it carries on from Future State we'll probably see the Corps. spotlighted as John's supporting cast .
    We might get more than one GL book. There are other writers writing the other characters.

We might get more than one GL book. There are other writers writing the other characters.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the other stories in the Future State GL book. I'm wondering if all of those might lead to ongoings or if it'll be on a case-by-case basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it’s possible given Jess and Guy have a show coming soon, so they’ll need a book to star in, and Guy is a great co-star as long as he’s paired with someone a little more... polite

Future State preview!

seeing John on the field, putting in work hand to hand, it reminded me of this panel

he doesn't revel in the violence, and we usually see him being more tactical and cerebral, but people sleep on the fact that John is one of the most dangerous men (and Lanterns) in the galaxy. it's dope seeing him remind them from time to time.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I think it’s possible given Jess and Guy have a show coming soon, so they’ll need a book to star in, and Guy is a great co-star as long as he’s paired with someone a little more... polite
    Simon's supposed to be in the show too, by the by. But I guess we can just keep partnering Jessica with all the other Earth GL's .