Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
To be fair, a lot of Snyder's run was much akin to an excited young man telling a story in the "and then" method; he doesn't really conclude so much as moving into the next big thing. Perhaps I'm jaded because of how poorly the run ended, but it always had unsatisfying endings, or they dovetailed too much into the next story to really feel like a solid conclusion.

As for John and Kendra, well, Snyder was building the book to have J'onn be the core of the whole thing and constructed relationships with him for both Kendra and Lex, so yeah, there was just a lot of shilling going on there. Outside that arc, the only real memorable moment I can recall with John in Snyder's run was teaming up with Alan, which I genuinely enjoyed.
I see what you mean. You can tell that Scott Snyder is a Martian Manhunter fanboy (nothing wrong with that). But I feel like his run was a let down. I don't like it when writers say things in interviews, which no longer is true. That's the same crap that Geoff Johns has done. Scott Snyder said that J'onn, John, and Kendra were going to be DC's Trinity in the comic. He didn't deliver. I just hope that he doesn't become as big of a liar like Geoff Johns.

But yea, I think his team up with Alan was probably one of the best parts in his run.