Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1622
  1. #766
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That was me and Johns in Multiverse End one-shot in August with Guy Gardner from what I’ve heard. If that is correct then John and Guy would be working with the Multiverse team from Multiversity(we’ve seen them occasionally in other multiverse stuff, think Captain Carrot) against Perpetua.

    Also Hal died in either the first or second issue of DCeased
    I may go ahead and pick that one up.

    I'm aware of Hal being dead in DCeased, but if he wasn't, then no way would Black Canary be front and center there. Even if Tom Taylor wanted that, I'm sure editorial would say no. I feel like that's a total disrespect for the John Stewart character. Him being one of DC most prominent minority superheroes, he should be treated way better at the office of DC. He deserves way better than this. Tom Taylor, the artist, and the editorial ought to be ashamed of themselves here. I'm very offended by this.

  2. #767
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright I thought this was important for John Stewart fans, but skip to the one hour four minutes mark (1:04:00) in this interview with Snyder. He confirms that Multiverse End in September is about John Stewart leading the entire Green Lantern Corps to save what remains of the multiverse from Perpetua.


    Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up! I'm wondering whether it's Prime Earth John leading the team of GLC or is it Earth-23 John. I sure hope it's the former, rather than the latter.

  3. #768
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up! I'm wondering whether it's Prime Earth John leading the team of GLC or is it Earth-23 John. I sure hope it's the former, rather than the latter.
    Who is Earth-23 John?

  4. #769
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Who is Earth-23 John?
    Earth-23 John is from the same Earth as Calvin Ellis. He made an appearance in Grant Morrison's Multiversity.

  5. #770
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    The death metal event could kick off a Green Lantern Corps series relaunch. I'm starting to think there's a possibility that we'll see that happening after the event is over. And it could be James Tynion being the writer for that series, who knows. His detective comics series was good when he started out, which was turned into a team-based book. I'm curious to see how he's going to handle the Green Lanterns in Multiverse End. At this point, I don't know where this leads John. I just hope that he's the most prominent character in a Green Lantern book, whether it's solo or team.

  6. #771
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading Daredevil
    Posts
    15,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    The death metal event could kick off a Green Lantern Corps series relaunch. I'm starting to think there's a possibility that we'll see that happening after the event is over. And it could be James Tynion being the writer for that series, who knows. His detective comics series was good when he started out, which was turned into a team-based book. I'm curious to see how he's going to handle the Green Lanterns in Multiverse End. At this point, I don't know where this leads John. I just hope that he's the most prominent character in a Green Lantern book, whether it's solo or team.
    Hopefully it's a solo. If not, then a GLC book with John mostly featured with some other GL's surrounding him. And give the book a top notch creative team.
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

    “Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

    “I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

  7. #772
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Hopefully it's a solo. If not, then a GLC book with John mostly featured with some other GL's surrounding him. And give the book a top notch creative team.
    Indeed. That's pretty much what I would like to see.

  8. #773
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,464

    Default


  9. #774
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,464

    Default


  10. #775
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,464

    Default


  11. #776
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Looks like John's origin will be tweaked.

  12. #777
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading Daredevil
    Posts
    15,560

    Default

    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

    “Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

    “I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

  13. #778
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Looks like John's origin will be tweaked.
    I just hope it doesn't take away Van Jensen's John Stewart origin.

    And welcome back!

  14. #779
    Astonishing Member Sodam Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Daxam
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    I'm really curious on how STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU is going to draw John. I always been a big fan of his artwork

  15. #780
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I just hope it doesn't take away Van Jensen's John Stewart origin.

    And welcome back!
    Thanks! I'm interested to see what happens with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I'm really curious on how STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU is going to draw John. I always been a big fan of his artwork
    Has he been solicited to do a cover with John on it? I'm used to him only doing female characters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •