Page 75 of 145 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2163

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Wonder what's coming up for John next year.
    Seems like they could be building up John and setting up a potential solo for the character. I sure hope that's the case.

He's placed in one of DC's top books and playing a HUGE role in a crossover. If that's all set up for him to get a solo, then that's a really good example of how you promote a character. If I was running the DC offices as a John fan, I don't think I can think of a better way of promoting my favorite character.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

John Ridley discusses the role of John in THE OTHER HISTORY OF THE DC UNIVERSE, Jump to 13:32.

https://www.dcfandome.com/link/watch...87080017244a3b

He basically says that John is in the story and will have a different viewpoint than Jeffereson. The main focus is Jefferson but John will have a role in the story.

BANNED

1. The FCBD comic book page someone shared on here hinted that John might have an alteration to his origin or timeline.

2. There was some article about how in this crossover Wonder Woman finds out her memories of John were altered to replace him with Hal.

3. Ron Marz is talking about John getting involved in some storyline in 2021.

4. The tattoo ring hasn't just disappeared like other storylines have.

5. John is making more frequent appearances in outside media again, from Teen Titans Go to the Movies to the Harley Quinn cartoon to Superman: Red Son to being the only Green Lantern with a speaking role in the Darkseid War movie.

BANNED

Love this cover:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    1. The FCBD comic book page someone shared on here hinted that John might have an alteration to his origin or timeline.

2. There was some article about how in this crossover Wonder Woman finds out her memories of John were altered to replace him with Hal.
    Kind of wondering what that's about.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

3. Ron Marz is talking about John getting involved in some storyline in 2021.

4. The tattoo ring hasn't just disappeared like other storylines have.

5. John is making more frequent appearances in outside media again, from Teen Titans Go to the Movies to the Harley Quinn cartoon to Superman: Red Son to being the only Green Lantern with a speaking role in the Darkseid War movie.

What FCBD book?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    What FCBD book?

BANNED

Big 5

Some of John's best interpersonal interactions this year:

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 09-14-2020 at 03:21 AM.

Big 5
    I'm glad Aquaman is finally coming back for Endless Winter .

BANNED

Big 5 is/should be the League core, with rotating additional membership, which is what we've seen.

Big 5 is/should be the League core, with rotating additional membership, which is what we've seen.
    It seems like what they're doing now, but I think that's more been because of editorial issues and filler runs than preference.

I'm expecting we'll have a standard 6-7 roster once DC settles on a consistent writer for the book again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like what they're doing now, but I think that's more been because of editorial issues and filler runs than preference.

I'm expecting we'll have a standard 6-7 roster once DC settles on a consistent writer for the book again.
    Maybe, but they've been pushing Big 5 artwork, and I've got not complaints. Great to see John and Barry as main players.

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 09-14-2020 at 06:43 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

Black A-Lister

Black Paragon