Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2163

Seems that Green Lantern isn't set in the future, as that book stars a not-aged John. Justice League, which is set in the future, uses Jo from Far Sector.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Maybe I've missed him in something, but it kinda' seems like forever since I last saw Kilowog in a new comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Seems that Green Lantern isn't set in the future, as that book stars a not-aged John. Justice League, which is set in the future, uses Jo from Far Sector.
    I’m just happy John has great writer even if it’s only for a few issues..

Redjack writing John should be interesting .

G'Nort !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe just the near future as apart from the far future? There’s multiple alternate futures in play here I think.

am I the only one thinking the black guy with the lightsaber may be John? it's the hairline for me, I'm thinking he takes an alternative approach to fight injustice once the Central Battery dies.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-15-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

am I the only one thinking the black guy with the lightsaber may be John? it's the hairline for me, I'm thinking he takes an alternative approach to fighting injustice on the Centrel Battery dies.
    I thought it might've been roided out Connor Hawke.

This is really good news. I'm glad to see John Stewart headlining in a couple issues at least. I'm glad to see John moving in the right direction. I'm definitely getting this day one.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Central battery idea seems overdone but I'll take more John content.

am I the only one thinking the black guy with the lightsaber may be John? it's the hairline for me, I'm thinking he takes an alternative approach to fight injustice once the Central Battery dies.
    I'm thinking that's him too.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Central battery idea seems overdone but I'll take more John content.

I'm thinking that's him too.
    Same here! I'm to the point where I'll take anything now!

John Stewart fans, we’ve heard you. The Future State Green Lantern book, which is oversized, so it’s going to be about 44 pages. You get right around 20, 22 pages of John Stewart in a story called “Last Lanterns.” It’s what happens when the power battery dies. Think of it like The Magnificent Seven. What happens to all these green lanterns if the power battery dies? John Stewart and his ragtag group of former Green Lanterns prove that you can still do good without the rings.

In this future where the power battery is dead, John Stewart and what remains of the Green Lantern Corps, they come to a planet and that planet is just about to be overrun by a galactic religious cult. It’s their last stand against this group. How do a group of heroes who used to have powers now face a galactic threat and attempt to save a planet? It’s so cool how they do it.

Then the other 22 pages will be filled with tales across the Corps. What happens to all the other Lanterns? What happens to Jessica Cruz? What happens to Guy Gardener? What happens to the Teen Lantern and Mogo if they’re on a mission together and the power battery goes down? We’re going to get a wide variety of tones and admissions and artwork to across these stories that feature the tale of Green Lantern Corps. I think John Stewart’s going to get a great spotlight.
    From Alex R. Carr DC's Group Editor

source

Astonishing Member

Unless he's new, that's about the only one it could be. Doesn't look a thing like Simon, for one, and no other guy is as dark in complexion as John is.

Wonder what the story behind the character evolution would be?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Unless he's new, that's about the only one it could be. Doesn't look a thing like Simon, for one, and no other guy is as dark in complexion as John is.

Wonder what the story behind the character evolution would be?
    If you're talking about the lower left, I think that's Black Racer, but I'm probably wrong.