Page 90 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2163

Is John Stewart's tattoo ring still powered by the central power battery of Oa?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Is John Stewart's tattoo ring still powered by the central power battery of Oa?
    I at least hope that's the case because that would mean he has his ring long term until the central battery dies. It's either that or he just has his ring back and implies he loses the tattoo ring along the way.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Falz View Post
    If you're talking about the lower left, I think that's Black Racer, but I'm probably wrong.
    I think he was referring to the guy with the yellow lightsaber

Honestly, if John was ever depowered, I'd expect him to become Spartan - his Arrowverse counterpart's identity. They seem to like their TV/movie synergy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Honestly, if John was ever depowered, I'd expect him to become Spartan - his Arrowverse counterpart's identity. They seem to like their TV/movie synergy.
    this is crazy because I'm the synergy guy usually but oh god no. I absolutely hated the fact that they made Diggle a pseudo-John Stewart and i would rather they lend no further credence to that insanity.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Based on the story, that’s definitely John. Now I’m excited. This and The Next Batman seem fun.

Plus DC has its own Diggle already. Again, the John Stewart thing was literally limited to some small easter eggs. It's not influencing the direction of the character or preventing him from being on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

am I the only one thinking the black guy with the lightsaber may be John? it's the hairline for me, I'm thinking he takes an alternative approach to fight injustice once the Central Battery dies.
    I think he's probably one of the Grifters. If you look at Grifter above and how his gun fires, you see it's the same as that guy with the energy sabre. And the backup for the Dark Detective mentions the backup is "Grifters" with a "s". So that's what it looks like to me. (although a "renegade" look for John (and the other GLs) would be cool)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I think he's probably one of the Grifters. If you look at Grifter above and how his gun fires, you see it's the same as that guy with the energy sabre. And the backup for the Dark Detective mentions the backup is "Grifters" with a "s". So that's what it looks like to me. (although a "renegade" look for John (and the other GLs) would be cool)
    nope. it's john.

buckle up.

Quote Originally Posted by redjack View Post
    nope. It's john.

Buckle up.
    awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I at least hope that's the case because that would mean he has his ring long term until the central battery dies. It's either that or he just has his ring back and implies he loses the tattoo ring along the way.
    I hope so too. It would be cool for John to keep that tattoo ring for the time being.

It's taken 15 years but John finally has his beard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I think he was referring to the guy with the yellow lightsaber
    Oh! Ha. lol, I saw that guy over and again and never even considered him. I thought he was maybe some Wildstorm character.

What's everyone's thoughts on John's new hair style in that poster? I remembered some here were very critical of John being bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Falz View Post
    Oh! Ha. lol, I saw that guy over and again and never even considered him. I thought he was maybe some Wildstorm character.
    When I first seen that poster, I thought the same thing! lol

So judging by the cover and John's new look, I guess something decimates the Corps or takes their rings away?

Maybe Jo is unaffected because she's so far away.