Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Goddess!!! How I absolutely LOVE that XM page with o--[A]--o and the Summoner.
    HiX-Man's iteration is the most interesting I've read since...since the Simonson's X-Factor.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-02-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Apocalypse is not a pacifist but yet he is the one who doesn't want a war? LOL
    In context it gets worse. Apocalypse started the war by invading Otherworld when he found a gate to there from krakoa, and a pacifist is someone who is against violence not solely war. A duel to the death, between siblings who love each there, no less, is a dick move of the highest order. You think Apocalypse cares about who gets hurt on Excalibur? LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    In context it gets worse. Apocalypse started the war by invading Otherworld when he found a gate to there from krakoa, and a pacifist is someone who is against violence not solely war. A duel to the death, between siblings who love each there, no less, is a dick move of the highest order. You think Apocalypse cares about who gets hurt on Excalibur? LOL

Apocalypse is someone who doesn't deviate from a war by his(I mean Apocalypse) definition of being anti-pacifist.
    Last edited by Vishop; 04-02-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What are your thoughts on Apocalypse on the X-men: Apocalypse movie?
    image-asset.jpg

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Never watched it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Sadly it wasn't a great movie so you didn't miss much. Though Apocalypse deserved more build up and it makes me fear Disney won't touch him thanks to this movie and thanos, for some reasons people think Thanos and Apocalypse are very similar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly it wasn't a great movie so you didn't miss much. Though Apocalypse deserved more build up and it makes me fear Disney won't touch him thanks to this movie and thanos, for some reasons people think Thanos and Apocalypse are very similar
    They literally had War Machine, Iron Man and Rescue, Sif and Valkyrie, Black Panther and Killmonger. I highly doubt Thanos would be a reason why they wouldnt touch Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Such a good article
    Loved how they explained the techno organic virus

What happened to Evan

Love these, thanks! Especially the first one: 5 Times Apocalypse Was Marvel’s Biggest Villain (& 5 Times He Was Its Biggest Savior)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Since his debut in 1986 Apocalypse as become one of the X-men’s most iconic villains and evens shares the spot of being the main antagonist of the entire X-Men Franchise as a whole alongside magneto. Like good old en sabah nur has changed through the years and even when he joins the X-men he still hasn’t give up his evil ways.Man this guy is one of my favorite marvel villains in general.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What happened to Evan
    I do wonder that. He was my favorite character in that series with the O5 teen X-Men. He's so full of life and seemed almost desperate to just have a good time in the now and put off any thought of angsting over his potential dark future.