Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She uses him fine. In fact he is the most well managed character on the book so far.
    Those scans are telling me that he has become a pacifist if that's what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Those scans are telling me that he has become a pacifist if that's what you mean.
    Not not a scan from the comics

She uses him fine. In fact he is the most well managed character on the book so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Apocalypse is the character that Tini gets right the most. Her writing isnt great but no complaints with her Apocalypse. He's the best part of Excalibur
    100%. That's such a cute shot.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Anyone interested in the Genesis/•-[A]-• dynamic and how it could change when we see Evan again?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Apocalypse is a rock star in Tini's Excalibur, he's like an ancient evil wizard. It's a refreshing take on the character. Apocalypse is not a pacifist, he's the one who suggested to end the war between Otherworld and Krakoa by a death match between Brian and Betsy Braddock.

https://abload.de/img/1320k4l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Anyone interested in the Genesis/•-[A]-• dynamic and how it could change when we see Evan again?

Absolutely yes. There's so much juiciness to all of this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

It is weird because Evan was terrified of Apocalypse and always trying to avoid that legacy but on Age of X-man he had a good relationship with his dad but on that world Apocalypse was a hero, he is still somewhat good on krakoa but a lot more darker.

It will be really interesting, maybe he can like him on this world again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Absolutely yes. There's so much juiciness to all of this.
    It is weird because Evan was terrified of Apocalypse and always trying to avoid that legacy but on Age of X-man he had a good relationship with his dad but on that world Apocalypse was a hero, he is still somewhat good on krakoa but a lot more darker.

It will be really interesting, maybe he can like him on this world again.
    I was rereading Apocalypse Wars where the main conflict for Evan was finding out that a younger En Sabah Nur was just like him and they could both end up being the dreaded Apocalypse. And then, during his time with the X-Tracts, when he was brainwashed into having lived an entire life of false memories as his worst fear’s son, being obedient to him and even willing to die to protect Murshid En Sabah Nur’s honor.

But now with •-[A]-•’s new role in Krakoa, I want to know if Genesis is still as fearful given that he’s living on the same nation as someone he thought was the X-Men’s greatest threat. Or is he more apt to take his role that he was placed in during AoXM where he not only sees him as a father but as a hero. Surely he had to be there during Crucible if he’s been resurrected at this point. But also would he even remember what he went through since he was on another plane of reality?

I'm really surprised we haven't seen any of evan at all on Krakoa, especially with •-[A]-• bein such a power player. I hope they didnt just forget about him

Evan was a clone of Apocalypse so he may not qualify for a resurrection under the current protocols

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Evan was a clone of Apocalypse so he may not qualify for a resurrection under the current protocols
    I think it is different. Like Maddie and Jean, they have the same DNA but are different individuals not really version of the same person.

Yeah that wouldn’t make any sense. He’s his own person and it’d be real sh!tty to Oya and the JGS kids if he couldn’t come back.

They'll survive

10charac

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Apocalypse is a rock star in Tini's Excalibur, he's like an ancient evil wizard. It's a refreshing take on the character. Apocalypse is not a pacifist, he's the one who suggested to end the war between Otherworld and Krakoa by a death match between Brian and Betsy Braddock.

https://abload.de/img/1320k4l.jpg
    Apocalypse is not a pacifist but yet he is the one who doesn't want a war? LOL