Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    But AoA isn't really the kinda place one lays about fondly reminiscing
    More like tactical briefs. Exodus vs Holocaust is a fight that demolished mountains. It'd kinda make sense for the other Acolytes to be like "who the heck was that and where did he come from?"

Cyclopes had to fight these weird cyborgs created in AoA on Earth, and Nate did a lot of discussion about the what/where/how of the cyborgs' creation.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    The question is if he has acquired second or third hand information.

There's a man on the Quiet Council who could tell him in fact. Benet du Paris has met at least one person(Holocaust) from the AoA reality and may or may not have telepathically learned about it. If he did he could tell Apoccy.

Then there's various Xmen who learned about it from Nate Grey... some of which became Horsemen. did they talk about it with Apoccy? Oh yeah several of them are on the Council too.
    There was also X-man, whom Apocalypse once had his sights on. You'd think he would have learned his origin

It'd be foolish to think a being being as old as Apoc isn't aware of Alternate universes, maybe even met alternate versions of themselves. Apoc strikes me as the type of guy who is so confident and cocky that the activities of his other selves are of little interest to him
    GrindrStone(D)

I could have sworn there was a comic where Apocalypse learned something about the AoA. i think it might have had something directly to do with X-man. Maybe it was during the Twelve storyline? It's been a long time since I've read those books so I can't remember for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I could have sworn there was a comic where Apocalypse learned something about the AoA. i think it might have had something directly to do with X-man. Maybe it was during the Twelve storyline? It's been a long time since I've read those books so I can't remember for certain.
    yeah, he knows

Interesting! Thanks all!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Alright, I'll say it. I'm worried their gonna change him back to evil...and I really like this new version of Apocalypse.
    I love this new version of o--[A]--o as well.

Based on what he knows/was told of Moira's plans and past lives I don't see him reverting to full on, world dominion evil. His end goal has always been to conquer...and this Krakoa/Arakko is just one means to that end.
    I won't speculate on how XoS will end but...Depending on the outcome I could see him "retiring" from the QC and just doing what he wants out of sight if he succeeds in his current goal.
    Or..."retiring" from the QC and Krakoa to pursue Other worlds to conquer...leaving Earth to the mutants and humans.

I know it's way off...but I could actually see him interested in conquering and lording over the Phalanx...he's OGXaddy like dat.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-24-2020 at 11:47 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Duuuuuude this image just hyped me so hard for this event!! despite it's stupid title!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love this new version of o--[A]--o as well.

Based on what he knows/was told of Moira's plans and past lives I don't see him reverting to full on, world dominion evil. His end goal has always been to conquer...and this Krakoa/Arakko is just one means to that end.
    I won't speculate on how XoS will end but...Depending on the outcome I could see him "retiring" from the QC and just doing what he wants out of sight if he succeeds in his current goal.
    Or..."retiring" from the QC and Krakoa to pursue Other worlds to conquer...leaving Earth to the mutants and humans.

I know it's way off...but I could actually see him interested in conquering and lording over the Phalanx...he's OGXaddy like dat.
    How is any of that not doing world domination and conquering? He's done this in Excalibur, just put Jaime on the throne. Krakao being a means to an end and his end is world domination. That's not retiring, that's just expanding his empire to be another Thanos.

Are these the human forms of the first horsemen?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    Are these the human forms of the first horsemen?
    The Externals...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    The Externals...
    Although it would blow my mind if one (or more) of the 'Externals' turned out to actually *be* some of Apocalypse's original Horsemen, having forged new lives for themselves during his extended downtimes, but now being 'called home.'

Whose hand is on that blazing sword? Sam Guthrie?

Extraordinary Member

What happened to young Evan?