Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    His mutation is the stretchy shapechange-y invulnerable body stuff, like Evan used to use (and he used to use as an X-Factor villain, in the 80s, turning his fists into bludgeons or whatever). AFAIK the zaps are all Celestial-tech.
    And the the telepathy?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    And the the telepathy?
    Telepathy, teleportation, flight, energy projection, all part of the standard 'Eternal' base package, so he probably got those from the Celestial enhancements. I don't know if it's ever been clearly stated so, but it would make sense. He started out with a super-tough/super-stretchy/control my own molecules sort of power, and then discovered Celestial tech, and now has a bunch of powers that look kinda like Eternal powers (another Celestial creation).

I haven't seem him do Sersi-style transmutation yet, but most Eternals can't even keep up with that, she's a bit of a prodigy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Telepathy, teleportation, flight, energy projection, all part of the standard 'Eternal' base package, so he probably got those from the Celestial enhancements. I don't know if it's ever been clearly stated so, but it would make sense. He started out with a super-tough/super-stretchy/control my own molecules sort of power, and then discovered Celestial tech, and now has a bunch of powers that look kinda like Eternal powers (another Celestial creation).

I haven't seem him do Sersi-style transmutation yet, but most Eternals can't even keep up with that, she's a bit of a prodigy.
    Apoclaypse is an External, not an Eternal.

His telepathy is limited to just that, telepathic conversation. He doesn't have the skill of any proper telepath and while he is skilled at astral combat, he requires help (either mechanical as seen in the Blue Area of the Moon Saga or a skilled telepath's help like Cable as seen in Onslaught) or he can't go to the Astral Plane.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Apoclaypse is an External, not an Eternal.

His telepathy is limited to just that, telepathic conversation. He doesn't have the skill of any proper telepath and while he is skilled at astral combat, he requires help (either mechanical as seen in the Blue Area of the Moon Saga or a skilled telepath's help like Cable as seen in Onslaught) or he can't go to the Astral Plane.
    Which is kinda what I said. He's not *actually* an Eternal, but his Celestial-enhanced powerset includes a lot of what the Celestial-enhanced Eternals can do. Which is convenient.

And their telepathy, as you say, is mostly used for telepathic conversation, it's not X-Men level telepathy, which is a dozen different powers rolled into one. The average Eternal isn't Emma or Jean or Xavier, able to do stuff like absorb or teach skills or modify memories or swap bodies or mind control people or create psychic illusions or mind-blast people. They just chat without using their mouths, for the most part.

I just remembered that Celestial from Black Vortex with a very suspicious design.

I just remembered that Celestial from Black Vortex with a very suspicious design.

That's Poccy's Sky Daddy!��
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

What issue is this from

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What issue is this from
    Black Vortex Alpha #1.

He created the Black Vortex. His name is Godhead.
    Last edited by Glio; 12-21-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He uses his power in Excalibur

they've changed his powers a lot. I remember when was just a Mr. Fantastic clone.