Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I need to get me some...o--[A]--o Xaddy is FIYAH!!!
    Attachment 94099
    Thank you for this! I'm seeing this Queen in June in Miami. Talk about FIYAH!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You're right. He allowed the baby to live because Betsy asked but I think that is still something for Apocalypse
    Oh my apologies friend, I was talking about his big muscular arms not giving my eyes any mercy. I'm in total agreement with you about him and the baby, total mercy!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTE=Jbenito;4872433]Thank you for this! I'm seeing this Queen in June in Miami. Talk about FIYAH!

OMGODDESS!!! Her Black Diamond Tour is going to be WICKED!!!!
    SO jelly!!! You better Sing and Scream her name out loud til you're hoarse...or else I'll have Doug ban you from returning to Krakoa, for a month!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    OMGODDESS!!! Her Black Diamond Tour is going to be WICKED!!!!
    SO jelly!!! You better Sing and Scream her name out loud til you're hoarse...or else I'll have Doug ban you from returning to Krakoa, for a month!
    Deal deal deal!

Astonishing Member

Those Betsy/Apoc panels are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Those Betsy/Apoc panels are amazing.
    His art is quite beautiful to me. And I love their dynamic, both strong characters with mutant respect for each other.

I look forward to Apocalypse reuniting with his horseman. They seem real loyal to Apocalypse and don't even mind being sent to hell for a few 1000 years. Apocalypse should show up at the last second and save them while looking really cool. I'm sure they would be happy to see him after so long.

Even tho I stopped reading Excalibur I hope by the end of the series Apocalypse can use some form of magic, since I like Apocalypse when he is written as being overpowered. Magic + Celestial tech + Mutant abilities will make him strong asf.

I would settle for a magic sword since the new crossover event is gonna be about swords. If that happens I hope his sword will be used sparingly since it would get boring seeing him fight with a sword all the time. It could be his magic trump card or something.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post

I look forward to Apocalypse reuniting with his horseman. They seem real loyal to Apocalypse and don't even mind being sent to hell for a few 1000 years. Apocalypse should show up at the last second and save them while looking really cool. I'm sure they would be happy to see him after so long.

Even tho I stopped reading Excalibur I hope by the end of the series Apocalypse can use some form of magic, since I like Apocalypse when he is written as being overpowered. Magic + Celestial tech + Mutant abilities will make him strong asf.

I would settle for a magic sword since the new crossover event is gonna be about swords. If that happens I hope his sword will be used sparingly since it would get boring seeing him fight with a sword all the time. It could be his magic trump card or something.
    It's all so very interesting to me, Arakko and the Horsemen. I too hope this turns into a big showing for him.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I thought Warren was his favorite

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I do wonder if the X of Swords X-over has something to do with Arakko's reappearance and the return of his original Horsemen. I hope so!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

David Nakayama

King

https://twitter.com/Ali_Galactic/sta...19933055090688
    This is so beautiful, how can this be so cute?
    a few years ago I couldn't have imagine finding -[A]- so wholesome.
    ET5RSa0WsAIsYUv.jpg

BANNED

Ok, this looks SUPER weird for me to see Apocalypse like this. I haven't read Tini's run but god I hope she leaves him in Hickman's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Ok, this looks SUPER weird for me to see Apocalypse like this. I haven't read Tini's run but god I hope she leaves him in Hickman's hands.
    She uses him fine. In fact he is the most well managed character on the book so far.

Apocalypse is the character that Tini gets right the most. Her writing isnt great but no complaints with her Apocalypse. He's the best part of Excalibur