Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2680
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I mean, he already did... kinda.

the stuff with Celestials was about that.

he is just doing backstories now for each Avengers but I'm afraid that once he gets to do Odin one, he will retcon something for sure.
    He's invoking them again.

Moon Knight took the Iron Fist, Thor's hammer and Dr. Strange's mantle, and has Panther in custody. Moony remarked that the phoenix was untethered and that he could not find the Starbrand.

So yeah, a modern '1,000,000 BC Avengers'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He's invoking them again.

Moon Knight took the Iron Fist, Thor's hammer and Dr. Strange's mantle, and has Panther in custody. Moony remarked that the phoenix was untethered and that he could not find the Starbrand.

So yeah, a modern '1,000,000 BC Avengers'.
    I guess.

/10char

Mignola Thor:

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Mignola Thor:
    Nice take on classic Thor .

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Mignola Thor:
    Hellthor.

By Odin's crap.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Mignola Thor:
    Damn, Mignola on a Thor would be a dream.

Seeing Thor dealing with the horrors of anti-gods, Chutulu, and all kinds of cosmic weirdos would be friggin' amazing.

Also:

Last edited by charliehustle415; 05-28-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

Seeing Thor dealing with the horrors of anti-gods, Chutulu, and all kinds of cosmic weirdos would be friggin' amazing.

He already kinda did. Read Tom Defalco's story with the celestial Exitar.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    OMG what the hell is wrong with Aaron? Once again he pulls of more shenanigans regarding Mljonir and Thor and now apparently Thor can be knocked out by a bunch of Moons crashing into him? While he has the OF no less? This guy is messed up...
    I wonder what Aaron crusaders like JKtheMac thinks of this new retcon on Mjolnir and Thor getting punked by a Batman wannabe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I wonder what Aaron crusaders like JKtheMac thinks of this new retcon on Mjolnir and Thor getting punked by a Batman wannabe.
    Why does Aaron get to just change very crucial stuff to Thors lore literally out of nowhere, just complete random asspulls even when he is no longer writing Thor? Is that how this works? The Mljonir/Moon crap is one of the most forced pieces of writing i have seen in a long time.

"Ah you see my name is Moon Knight and i have powers over the Moons whatever that means therefore i can control this magic hammer made from a Moon eons ago and just completely overpower the enchantment put on it, despite the fact that not even Odin could under the same writer even though he is the one that put the enchantment there in the first place", like this blows my mind... it's like a child wrote this.

Why does Aaron get to just change very crucial stuff to Thors lore literally out of nowhere, just complete random asspulls even when he is no longer writing Thor? Is that how this works? The Mljonir/Moon crap is one of the most forced pieces of writing i have seen in a long time.

"Ah you see my name is Moon Knight and i have powers over the Moons whatever that means therefore i can control this magic hammer made from a Moon eons ago and just completely overpower the enchantment put on it, despite the fact that not even Odin could under the same writer even though he is the one that put the enchantment there in the first place", like this blows my mind... it's like a child wrote this.
    Aaron hates Odin. That's the only explanation i can think of why he has no control over his own enchantment under him.

Astonishing Member

I guess writing the main Avengers comic still lets you do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    He already kinda did. Read Tom Defalco's story with the celestial Exitar.

Ah, no I meant Mignola writing Thor and have him face off with Mignola's interpretation of Marvel's cosmic universe

But I will check it out nonetheless; thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Mignola Thor:

Also:

In agreement with you about Mignola & Thor coming together. This cover shows how much this dream team could accomplish:

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    In agreement with you about Mignola & Thor coming together. This cover shows how much this dream team could accomplish:

You tempt me too much of a dream unfulfilled

what are the chances for a Thor/Hellboy crossover mini series or one-shot? Especially since Mr. Mignola completely controls Hellboy, it wouldn't have all the red tape that a DC/Marvel proposal would.