Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2680
    BANNED

i made a meme

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i made a meme

LMFAO I'm dead xd

As a Thor fan this pisses me off so much, but as a Panther fan it's pretty badass.

I am very conflicted.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i made a meme

who is the editor for this piece of garbage?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    As a Thor fan this pisses me off so much, but as a Panther fan it's pretty badass.

I am very conflicted.
    Yeah, I guess for fans of both BP and Thor we sort of break even. But you can't help but feel a little bad for Thor.

I didn't actually mind Thor initially losing ... writers deciding that the hammer could by controlled because it was a moon rock I guess sort of make sense. But once Aaron decided that BP's control over the hammer was greater than Thors, it was a lot harder to give Aaron the benefit of the doubt here. That's almost going out of your way to take a shot at poor Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    spoilers:
    based on Avengers #38, I find it quite funny how everyone has better control of Mjolnir than Thor himself.

also, he is still held by those Moons.
    end of spoilers
    I just...I like T'Challa, but why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I am very conflicted.
    This reminds me of that episode of Avengers: Black Panther's Quest where T'Challa and Shuri basically own the entire Avengers team.

Like, it's an epic and satisfying sequence for Black Panther but it makes the team look like chumps by comparison.

BANNED

THOR

2010 fan-art

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    who is the editor for this piece of garbage?
    Cebulski.

He is there since chapter 1 and we got that Celestial BS, Mjolnir being a moon rock retcon and now this xd

Cebulski.

He is there since chapter 1 and we got that Celestial BS, Mjolnir being a moon rock retcon and now this xd
    Just checked: Cebulski is the EiC but the editor is Brevoort

editav.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Just checked: Cebulski is the EiC but the editor is Brevoort

editav.jpg
    Do editors even do anything this days or they are too afraid to say anything to mighty Aaron???

I mean, Brevoort tends to be a little hands-off as an editor (and not one to shy away from controversy).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

This reminds me of that episode of Avengers: Black Panther's Quest where T'Challa and Shuri basically own the entire Avengers team.

Like, it's an epic and satisfying sequence for Black Panther but it makes the team look like chumps by comparison.
    I mean, I don't mind a powerful, capable character managing to pull one over on their peers every now and then, even when it's a little bit of an asspull. But....yeah, just....what the f*ck?

Over at DC, I got Geoff Johns screwing over Superman even when he's not writing the character's books. Over at Marvel, I got Aaron doing the same thing with Thor.

Seriously, what happened to Aaron? How did we get from God of Thunder, which was a damn fine Thor book, to *this?*

I'm glad T'Challa got a moment here though, because he's under utilized far too often.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I"ve never been a big fan of Black Panther for pretty much things like this. Even in Earths Mightiest Heroes BP was the bestest most best person at everything and it just irked me. He was as good if not better a figther then Captain America, he had better tech then Iron Man, He was as smart as Reed Richards... etc. etc.... he was a one-man Avengers team.

It was basically 'Bat-god' all over again but in my mind, without the pedigree that Batman had.

Soooo yeah, I was never a fan but this definitely doesn't surprise me....

holy moly, the more I see that meme the more I'm embarrassed at being a Thor fan

holy moly, the more I see that meme the more I'm embarrassed at being a Thor fan
    you are not the one that should be embarassed, I suggest letting your wallet do the talk, no point in supporting stuff you don't enjoy.