Page 96 of 179 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2680
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    I've actually asked Cates if we could not get another "Thor is Unworthy" crap, he promised me this isn't the case and to have faith because there will be lots of hammering. So i am hoping he keeps to his word, i am tired of Mljonir stories i wanna read Thor stories.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 05-18-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I've actually asked Cates if we could not get another "Thor is Unworthy" crap, he promised me this isn't the case and to have faith because there will be lots of hammering. So i am hoping he keeps to his word, i am tired of Mljonir stories i wanna read Thor stories.
    I feel the same way inasmuch as I dont want to see Thor go through anything like he did the last seven years (?)...but I will say, I enjoyed the page from Thor Disassembled where Thor says, "too many times have I relied on Mjolnir...", and proceeds to decimate Durok with an AoE energy strike (godblast IIRC). As much as I like Mjolnir as a weapon, I love would to see Thor pummel the crap out of some high end opponents with his bare fists.
    Last edited by Cronus; 05-18-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

But I do have faith in the direction Cates is taking Thor. For battle oriented people like me, I'm anticipating some supreme feats for Thor.
    ----------------------

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Screenrant is shitty site that is almost entirely clickbait and/or poorly researched listicles, hell even in the article you linked they can't even keep what company releases Thor right and say the solicitation was from DC Comics June releases and then at the end pretty much straight up admit the article is pure speculation.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

I feel the same way inasmuch as I dont want to see Thor go through anything like he did the last seven years (?)...but I will say, I enjoyed the page from Thor Disassembled where Thor says, "too many times have I relied on Mjolnir...", and proceeds to decimate Durok with an AoE energy strike (godblast IIRC). As much as I like Mjolnir as a weapon, I love would to see Thor pummel the crap out of some high end opponents with his bare fists.
    Was that really a Godblast though? Some say it was a super charged lightning bolt.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Fantastic Member

Does anyone know when the FROST GIANTS turned blue? I don't recall them looking like their current form during the early decades…
    Was there an in-story reason for the change?

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Does anyone know when the FROST GIANTS turned blue? I don't recall them looking like their current form during the early decades…
    Was there an in-story reason for the change?
    One word: sinergy.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    One word: sinergy.
    Makes a certain degree of sense, though. Loki's always been flesh and blood, yet the frost giants were made of actual ice.

BANNED

Thor is stomping Hulk in both Instagram and Twitter, I have faith in the world once again.

BANNED

ScreenRant only does click-bait, Cates already said this isn't an unworthy story and Thor won't lose his hammer, he said there's an unexpected twist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Thor is stomping Hulk in both Instagram and Twitter, I have faith in the world once again.
    I mean it's cosmic Thor vs Immortal Hulk, it'd be weird if he didn't given that he has massive amps to him.

Also most of them are MCU fans, Hulk almost lost to Captain Marvel in a previous poll lol, i will never get people that get off on popularity contests, you put Hulk and Thor together they'd lose to Batman in a poll.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 05-19-2020 at 10:25 AM.

I thought I'll forget about Jane Valkyrie vs OF+Rokva Thor but they reminded me on Comic Vine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I thought I'll forget about Jane Valkyrie vs OF+Rokva Thor but they reminded me on Comic Vine
    Thor doesn't have the Odin Force in that issue, as of now, Thor got the Odin Force in Cates run alongside his warbdrobe change, he is using his old costume in Jane's book, meaning no Odin Force yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Thor doesn't have the Odin Force in that issue, as of now, Thor got the Odin Force in Cates run alongside his warbdrobe change, he is using his old costume in Jane's book, meaning no Odin Force yet.
    Technically he has had the OF since the end of the War of the Realms event and the Jane stuff takes place after that.