Page 126 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2680

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Since over the years we’ve gotten lost siblings for Thor and Odin. Is it possible Buri has other kids besides Bor?
    not much is known about Buri.

Odin however had fathered so many sons he cannot even remember if we go by what Aaron wrote.
    Last edited by GodThor; 07-20-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    I am 100% sure that Thor doesn't have the Power Cosmic in any of the team books he has appeared on, it's pretty obvious, for starters his costume glows a la Eternity when he has Power Cosmic, something we have not seen in any of the team up books aside from his solo title, secondly, I think there's a high possibility that Thor will lose the Power Cosmic as soon as the first arc ends, and it's pretty clear that the span of the arc has been really short and Thor has done nothing else but be with Galactus. He simply doesn't have the Power Cosmic in any of the team appearances he has made.

It is still ridiculous that he can't get out of moons though, especially considering he has been trying for two consecutive weeks, normal Thor should be able to get out, let alone OF Thor.
    I think Aaron is just writing Thor as if none of the Cates stuff is even happening. Thor fairing poorly has been a thing since this run started and it hasn't let up at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Since over the years we’ve gotten lost siblings for Thor and Odin. Is it possible Buri has other kids besides Bor?
    Thor has too many siblings at this point.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Also, Bendis is a thousand times better than Aaron.
    As a GOTG and Nova fan i disagree.

Bendis was a cancer to the cosmic side of Marvel.
    Last edited by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree; 07-20-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    So Thor who with his own powers managed to escape the force of 20 planets holding him down, now when he has the Odin Force and Power Cosmic on top of it all can't escape 6 Moons holding him in place?

Is Aaron legit just trolling the Thor fanbase at this point?
    Wasn't he wearing the Belt of Strenght to resist the force of 20 planets?
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Wasn't he wearing the Belt of Strenght to resist the force of 20 planets?
    Maybe? But even so the belt doubles your strength and resisting 10 planets is way more than not resisting 6 Moons for 2 weeks.

Also, Bendis is a thousand times better than Aaron.
    Bendis is the forefather to Aaron. Similar style of writing. Slapstick, snark, "grim 'n gritty", deconstruction.

It's funny we bring up Bendis. At least he would admit he had trouble writing Asgardians .

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny we bring up Bendis. At least he would admit he had trouble writing Asgardians .
    Bendis just didn't give a damn about Thor until JMS made him a top-seller, and then Bendis couldn't wait to get his hands on him for Siege and ruin the story JMS was doing.

Changing subjects, Marvel has released Thor #8's Timeless variant by Alex Ross:

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    Bendis just didn't give a damn about Thor until JMS made him a top-seller, and then Bendis couldn't wait to get his hands on him for Siege and ruin the story JMS was doing.

Changing subjects, Marvel has released Thor #8's Timeless variant by Alex Ross:

Let me tell you how much i've come to hate Bendis since reading Siege and his Guardians of the Galaxy run. There are sixty thousand miles of nerves and thin layers in my body. If the word ''HATE'' was written on every cell of these thousands of miles It wouldn't be 1/10th of the hate i have for Bendis in this instant. Hate! Hate!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    I actually thought people liked Siege xd

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Bendis always wrote Thor as powerful, which I appreciated. I’ll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Bendis always wrote Thor as powerful, which I appreciated. I’ll give him that.
    Yeah, I wouldn't say Bendis particularly wrote Thor well but he acknowledged him as the powerhouse of The Avengers instead of the punching bag he is in the current run.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't say Bendis particularly wrote Thor well but he acknowledged him as the powerhouse of The Avengers instead of the punching bag he is in the current run.
    He needs a goat
    1AC7C5B2-DB09-46AE-8336-8D8B4ADB7BB4.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Only Moro will do.

BANNED

Bendis actually wrote Thor as a competent Avenger and the main powerhouse, not to mention that Siege was widely liked, it wasn't groundbreaking but it was popcorn fun, like an event should be.