Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2680

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    How he became King Thor at the end of it? Did he magically receive it off screen at a later time?

She said it was worthy Thor but made no comment about his OF, because as i said she wasn't aware of it, even though technically Thor had it at the time.
    maybe.

he usually gets it when Odin is dead so maybe Odin was like I'll give it to you later.

Idk, just trying to make this less BS.

We need to design an "Aaron baby" balloon. Good grief.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    maybe.

he usually gets it when Odin is dead so maybe Odin was like I'll give it to you later.

Idk, just trying to make this less BS.
    I mean he has it now even though Odin isn't dead.

There is no need to make it less bullshit, you are giving Aaron too much credit, he is hack writer, he should be blasted for his inept writing.

I mean he has it now even though Odin isn't dead.

There is no need to make it less bullshit, you are giving Aaron too much credit, he is hack writer, he should be blasted for his inept writing.
    he does but I don't think it goes automatically to him unless Odin (when he is around) gives it to him.

LOL I agree.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Thor is stomping Hulk in both Instagram and Twitter, I have faith in the world once again.
    Great. Scott.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

what foes is "enhanced" Thor coming up against currently? has he battled gods from other pantheons yet? Has Galactus tried to absorb the energy from other pantheon's worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even normal Thor should be a challenge. He's supposed to be a major powerhouse.
    Aaron is a bigger troll than Ulik and Pip combined.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    she is holding back LOL.

oh well, it's Aaron's pet .

I'm surprised that I'm surprised.
    Hal Jordan & Barry Allen (Johns Force) vs Jane Foster (Aaronforce). Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Hal Jordan & Barry Allen (Johns Force) vs Jane Foster (Aaronforce). Who wins?
    LOL Jane ofc.

Official Handbook comes out in late July.

I wonder what new stuff will they add from the Ten Realms.

Most likely Angels and Sindr.

BANNED

Against Jane? He does, he has had OF since the end of War of the Realms event, and the Jane stuff takes place after that.

He had the OF against Captain Marvel as well but i doubt the writer was aware of that herself.
    No he did not, people really need to learn more about the Odin Force, The Odin-Force isn't something you automatically get when you become all father, Odin had it before he became an all-father, it is something exclusive to Odin's character and Thor has only ever had it when Odin died, now I am not saying Odin is dead, he can also willingy give the Odin Force to others.

This plot point of Thor having the Odin Force was introduced in Donny Cates' run, it's a story he wanted to tell, and the change in wardrobe is both simbolically and thematically connected to this new chapter in Thor's life, one where he has the Odin-Force. There is absolutely no reason to assume he got it the minute he became all-father, otherwise Jason Aaron would have touched on it the three remaining issues from his solo Thor run where he was all-father and Odin was still around.

Anyway, I believe this speculation (which there shouldn't be tbh) will come at an end shortly, as I am sure Cates will explore what happened to Odin in some kind of flashback and why Thor is now in posession of the OF.

BANNED

I mean, sheer logic should tell you this, there was no mention of it against Carol, there was no mention of it against the Badoon or when Thor got infected nor his fight against Terrax, there was no mention of it in the fight with Jane.

On the other hand, we have Cates constantly reminding the readers he is NOW in posession of the Odin Force......it's not that hard to grasp, don't know why people go around claiming he had the Odin Force in other instances when it's clear that the only one who has been using OF Thor is Cates.

BANNED

No he did not, people really need to learn more about the Odin Force, The Odin-Force isn't something you automatically get when you become all father, Odin had it before he became an all-father, it is something exclusive to Odin's character and Thor has only ever had it when Odin died, now I am not saying Odin is dead, he can also willingy give the Odin Force to others.

This plot point of Thor having the Odin Force was introduced in Donny Cates' run, it's a story he wanted to tell, and the change in wardrobe is both simbolically and thematically connected to this new chapter in Thor's life, one where he has the Odin-Force. There is absolutely no reason to assume he got it the minute he became all-father, otherwise Jason Aaron would have touched on it the three remaining issues from his solo Thor run where he was all-father and Odin was still around.

Anyway, I believe this speculation (which there shouldn't be tbh) will come at an end shortly, as I am sure Cates will explore what happened to Odin in some kind of flashback and why Thor is now in posession of the OF.
    I dunno if you noticed but this whole Odin Force stuff has been handled incredibly badly and has been for the last several years, ever since Odin couldn't lift Mljonir and literally stalemated Thor Jane in a 1v1 when he should have erased her from existence with a thought, ever since then Odin has not had the OF for some reason, or if he had it it was nerfed to obvlivion considering he almost got beat to death by Thor in 1v1 as well.

If you can tell me where Dony Cates said that Thor got the OF i would greatly appreciate it. Because there is nothing indicating that he got the OF since the start of Thor #1 and not since the end of WOTR when he became King Thor.

BANNED

I mean, sheer logic should tell you this, there was no mention of it against Carol, there was no mention of it against the Badoon or when Thor got infected nor his fight against Terrax, there was no mention of it in the fight with Jane.

On the other hand, we have Cates constantly reminding the readers he is NOW in posession of the Odin Force......it's not that hard to grasp, don't know why people go around claiming he had the Odin Force in other instances when it's clear that the only one who has been using OF Thor is Cates.
    Show me where it was specifically mentioned in current Thor run that he has the OF? Seeing as you say Cates constantly reminds us of that, even though the only reason we know he has the OF now is because of an interview Cates did, that's how badly the OF has been handled. That's how poorly it's being mentioned in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Great. Scott.
    Okay. I admit it it. I'm surprised. There is hope in the world after all
    Last edited by Cronus; 05-19-2020 at 08:36 PM.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.