Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1505
  1. #841
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    with she hulk it was more a special quirk of her hulkiness
    she just trained in her regular human form and that multiplied geometrically for her other form. She went from midtier to stronger than thor/hercules while holding back massively
    I honestly preferred that She-Hulk than this She-male Hulk.

  2. #842
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I honestly preferred that She-Hulk than this She-male Hulk.
    Same. I want the snarky green diva back.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    No one can write Thanos well but Jim Starlin.

  3. #843
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Same. I want the snarky green diva back.
    if only she was like this



    then Thor's relationship wouldn't be disgusting.

  4. #844
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    if only she was like this



    then Thor's relationship wouldn't be disgusting.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    No one can write Thanos well but Jim Starlin.

  5. #845
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,055

    Default

    Yeah, I'm far less interested in Thor dating discount female Hulk then I would be if he was actually in a relationship with She-Hulk.

    Are they even still dating? I guess it'll only be relevant so long as Aaron is writing the book and then quickly get forgotten about. I doubt Cates has mentioned it.

  6. #846
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm far less interested in Thor dating discount female Hulk then I would be if he was actually in a relationship with She-Hulk.

    Are they even still dating? I guess it'll only be relevant so long as Aaron is writing the book and then quickly get forgotten about. I doubt Cates has mentioned it.
    I really would like a ThorxStorm pairing.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    No one can write Thanos well but Jim Starlin.

  7. #847
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I really would like a ThorxStorm pairing.
    hey Thor already got a lesson from dating mortals (remember that Viking girl Aaron made up).

    then again, Storm is also a Goddess nowdays so she might be immortal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm far less interested in Thor dating discount female Hulk then I would be if he was actually in a relationship with She-Hulk.

    Are they even still dating? I guess it'll only be relevant so long as Aaron is writing the book and then quickly get forgotten about. I doubt Cates has mentioned it.
    Idk

    Aaron forgot to put her in OKT timeline cause She-Hulk is supposed to be immortal like other Hulks according to Immortal Hulk comic series.

  8. #848
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    hey Thor already got a lesson from dating mortals (remember that Viking girl Aaron made up).

    then again, Storm is also a Goddess nowdays so she might be immortal.


    Idk

    Aaron forgot to put her in OKT timeline cause She-Hulk is supposed to be immortal like other Hulks according to Immortal Hulk comic series.
    I completely forgot about that viking chick lol.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    No one can write Thanos well but Jim Starlin.

  9. #849
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Same. I want the snarky green diva back.
    Or at least treat Jen's Hulk form as an escalation/powerful instead of her normal form.

    Though, what I'd really like is a few super strong heroines in Thor's league, who aren't derivative of a male hero. Marvel has all of two (Thundera and Ms America), not nearly enough.

    That was one of my biggest gripe about Jane Thor. Everyone saying how Marvel finally had a top tier heroine, and ignoring how 1) she was just borrowing someone else's power and 2) she'd have to give it back eventually.

  10. #850
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Aaron forgot to put her in OKT timeline cause She-Hulk is supposed to be immortal like other Hulks according to Immortal Hulk comic series.
    Actually, there's nothing to indicate that Jen herself is immortal. She simply can't be killed at the moment.

    At the end of time, only Mr. Immortal and Bruce were left, after all.

  11. #851
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Or at least treat Jen's Hulk form as an escalation/powerful instead of her normal form.

    Though, what I'd really like is a few super strong heroines in Thor's league, who aren't derivative of a male hero. Marvel has all of two (Thundera and Ms America), not nearly enough.

    That was one of my biggest gripe about Jane Thor. Everyone saying how Marvel finally had a top tier heroine, and ignoring how 1) she was just borrowing someone else's power and 2) she'd have to give it back eventually.
    there is Angela and CM.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Actually, there's nothing to indicate that Jen herself is immortal. She simply can't be killed at the moment.

    At the end of time, only Mr. Immortal and Bruce were left, after all.
    that also doesn't make sense since everyone is dead during the End Times.

    only Thor and Wolverine (because Phoenix) were alive when it comes to superheroes.

    no Hulk is alive.

    writers sometimes ignore other writers continuity.

  12. #852
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    there is Angela and CM.


    that also doesn't make sense since everyone is dead during the End Times.

    only Thor and Wolverine (because Phoenix) were alive when it comes to superheroes.

    no Hulk is alive.

    writers sometimes ignore other writers continuity.
    Which is why Marvel needs editors that know and respect continuity.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    No one can write Thanos well but Jim Starlin.

  13. #853
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    there is Angela and CM..
    Carol's still derivative of a male hero

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    that also doesn't make sense since everyone is dead during the End Times.

    only Thor and Wolverine (because Phoenix) were alive when it comes to superheroes.

    no Hulk is alive.

    writers sometimes ignore other writers continuity.
    I'd take Ewing's mythos over Aaron's any day

  14. #854
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Carol's still derivative of a male hero
    then there is none xd

    not counting Cosmic Entities ofc.

  15. #855
    Incredible Member Wall-Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Carol's still derivative of a male hero



    I'd take Ewing's mythos over Aaron's any day
    Not in this case, one of the few things Aaron did right was King Thor, everything about him was epic.

    Speaking of which, I don't remember, how did Midgard come to an end in King Thor's timeline ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •