Page 104 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1845
  1. #1546
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I mean, he already did... kinda.

    the stuff with Celestials was about that.

    he is just doing backstories now for each Avengers but I'm afraid that once he gets to do Odin one, he will retcon something for sure.
    He's invoking them again.

    Moon Knight took the Iron Fist, Thor's hammer and Dr. Strange's mantle, and has Panther in custody. Moony remarked that the phoenix was untethered and that he could not find the Starbrand.

    So yeah, a modern '1,000,000 BC Avengers'.

  2. #1547
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He's invoking them again.

    Moon Knight took the Iron Fist, Thor's hammer and Dr. Strange's mantle, and has Panther in custody. Moony remarked that the phoenix was untethered and that he could not find the Starbrand.

    So yeah, a modern '1,000,000 BC Avengers'.
    I guess.

    /10char

  3. #1548
    Astonishing Member Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Mignola Thor:

  4. #1549
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Mignola Thor:
    Nice take on classic Thor .

  5. #1550
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Mignola Thor:
    Hellthor.

    By Odin's crap.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    Marvel please stop using Thanos.

  6. #1551
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Mignola Thor:
    Damn, Mignola on a Thor would be a dream.

    Seeing Thor dealing with the horrors of anti-gods, Chutulu, and all kinds of cosmic weirdos would be friggin' amazing.



    Also:

    Last edited by charliehustle415; 05-28-2020 at 05:08 PM.

  7. #1552
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Damn, Mignola on a Thor would be a dream.

    Seeing Thor dealing with the horrors of anti-gods, Chutulu, and all kinds of cosmic weirdos would be friggin' amazing.


    He already kinda did. Read Tom Defalco's story with the celestial Exitar.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    Marvel please stop using Thanos.

  8. #1553
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    OMG what the hell is wrong with Aaron? Once again he pulls of more shenanigans regarding Mljonir and Thor and now apparently Thor can be knocked out by a bunch of Moons crashing into him? While he has the OF no less? This guy is messed up...
    I wonder what Aaron crusaders like JKtheMac thinks of this new retcon on Mjolnir and Thor getting punked by a Batman wannabe.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    Marvel please stop using Thanos.

  9. #1554
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I wonder what Aaron crusaders like JKtheMac thinks of this new retcon on Mjolnir and Thor getting punked by a Batman wannabe.
    Why does Aaron get to just change very crucial stuff to Thors lore literally out of nowhere, just complete random asspulls even when he is no longer writing Thor? Is that how this works? The Mljonir/Moon crap is one of the most forced pieces of writing i have seen in a long time.

    "Ah you see my name is Moon Knight and i have powers over the Moons whatever that means therefore i can control this magic hammer made from a Moon eons ago and just completely overpower the enchantment put on it, despite the fact that not even Odin could under the same writer even though he is the one that put the enchantment there in the first place", like this blows my mind... it's like a child wrote this.

  10. #1555
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Why does Aaron get to just change very crucial stuff to Thors lore literally out of nowhere, just complete random asspulls even when he is no longer writing Thor? Is that how this works? The Mljonir/Moon crap is one of the most forced pieces of writing i have seen in a long time.

    "Ah you see my name is Moon Knight and i have powers over the Moons whatever that means therefore i can control this magic hammer made from a Moon eons ago and just completely overpower the enchantment put on it, despite the fact that not even Odin could under the same writer even though he is the one that put the enchantment there in the first place", like this blows my mind... it's like a child wrote this.
    Aaron hates Odin. That's the only explanation i can think of why he has no control over his own enchantment under him.
    Why i don't like Thanos Rising https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Thanos-Rising
    New Dreadstar comic book https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-graphic-novel
    Cosmic Marvel is best Marvel
    #RememberThor
    Marvel please stop using Thanos.

  11. #1556
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Why does Aaron get to just change very crucial stuff to Thors lore literally out of nowhere, just complete random asspulls even when he is no longer writing Thor? Is that how this works? The Mljonir/Moon crap is one of the most forced pieces of writing i have seen in a long time.

    "Ah you see my name is Moon Knight and i have powers over the Moons whatever that means therefore i can control this magic hammer made from a Moon eons ago and just completely overpower the enchantment put on it, despite the fact that not even Odin could under the same writer even though he is the one that put the enchantment there in the first place", like this blows my mind... it's like a child wrote this.
    I guess writing the main Avengers comic still lets you do whatever you want.

  12. #1557
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    He already kinda did. Read Tom Defalco's story with the celestial Exitar.


    Ah, no I meant Mignola writing Thor and have him face off with Mignola's interpretation of Marvel's cosmic universe

    But I will check it out nonetheless; thanks for the info

  13. #1558
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Mignola Thor:
    Damn, Mignola on a Thor would be a dream.

    Seeing Thor dealing with the horrors of anti-gods, Chutulu, and all kinds of cosmic weirdos would be friggin' amazing.



    Also:

    In agreement with you about Mignola & Thor coming together. This cover shows how much this dream team could accomplish:


  14. #1559
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    In agreement with you about Mignola & Thor coming together. This cover shows how much this dream team could accomplish:

    You tempt me too much of a dream unfulfilled

  15. #1560

    Default

    what are the chances for a Thor/Hellboy crossover mini series or one-shot? Especially since Mr. Mignola completely controls Hellboy, it wouldn't have all the red tape that a DC/Marvel proposal would.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •