Page 14 of 179 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    The bit about Sif calling Thor on his BS bothers me a bit. I like Thor getting advice, but this sounds like Thor the macho ***hole who can't be trusted with power. Remember when Thor was smart and noble? The current Marvel writers don't.
    I didn't think it could be a result of Thor acting like a braggadocio machismo jerk of a king. Now I'm less sure how I feel about it .

I do think there's a way to handle it that doesn't make Thor look bad, but I'm not sure if Cates will go in that direction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I wanted more of the Thor we got in Infinity War and far, far, less of Fat Thor in Endgame.

They really didn't need to turn his character arc into such a joke in that movie. If anything it should've made him more serious, not a comedic goofball.
    Thor's redemption arc on Endgame could have been great if handled well, sadly he was reduced to joke.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Thor's redemption arc on Endgame could have been great if handled well, sadly he was reduced to joke.
    I'm dreading how Gunn is gonna handle Thor and Adam Warlock in GOTG Vol.3

To say nothing of Thor being humiliated and replaced by MCU Jane Foster.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I'm dreading how Gunn is gonna handle Thor and Adam Warlock in GOTG Vol.3

To say nothing of Thor being humiliated and replaced by MCU Jane Foster.
    I don't think Thor is going to be in Vol 3. I think Gunn has said he isn't sure if he's going to use him.

I am a little apprehensive at how he might handle Adam Warlock.

These are the most powerful incarnations of Thor.

Golden Thor should be in the bottom 10 not top 10.
    Last edited by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree; 01-12-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

I don't think Thor is going to be in Vol 3. I think Gunn has said he isn't sure if he's going to use him.

I am a little apprehensive at how he might handle Adam Warlock.
    Are we gonna get Fratboy Warlock?
    Last edited by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree; 01-12-2020 at 01:33 PM.

I didn't think it could be a result of Thor acting like a braggadocio machismo jerk of a king. Now I'm less sure how I feel about it .

I do think there's a way to handle it that doesn't make Thor look bad, but I'm not sure if Cates will go in that direction.
    I remember Thor being wise and somewhat stoic in JMS run, and saving a african tribe from terrorists with a big earthquake.

I remember Thor being wise and somewhat stoic in JMS run, and saving a african tribe from terrorists with a big earthquake.
    I loved how he got around the rule about not being able to have Asgard on USA soil because people owned the land, so he just raised Asgard into the air. That was clever and showed he wasn’t just a brute.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I loved how he got around the rule about not being able to have Asgard on USA soil because people owned the land, so he just raised Asgard into the air. That was clever and showed he wasn’t just a brute.
    lol what is airspace

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    lol what is airspace
    Ha they actually came back to him with that, so Thor just opened up the treasury and bought the land!

BANNED

makes complete sense

money and power>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I still get chills when he stomped Iron Man, showing the difference between a god of thunder and a man in a metal suit.

Astonishing Member

I still get chills when he stomped Iron Man, showing the difference between a god of thunder and a man in a metal suit.
    That was fantastic

I miss that type of thor

Has Thor fought Jane Valkyrie yet? Has Aaron further assasinated Death's character yet?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Does anyone know where I can find some scans of Karnilla? Preferably by Del Mundo and/or Dauterman?