Page 49 of 179 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Still on the fence with this run. Thor doesn’t seem like Thor as much as I’d hoped. I’m sticking with it, but Cates has a tendency to just go a little too big without a decent amount of build up.

I actually think he writes a great Bill. Thor needs a little bit of a depower and a bit more relatability...but I’ll see where it goes.
    After 5 years of being a drunken moron playing second fiddle to Aaron's waifu i don't think Thor needs another depowering.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    After 5 years of being a drunken moron playing second fiddle to Aaron's waifu i don't think Thor needs another depowering.
    Have to disagree. He needs to be “Normal Thor” or at least the Thor we saw at the start of this run before he got the power cosmic on top of everything else.
    I want to see a powerful Thor, but also one that can still have the ability to be out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Have to disagree. He needs to be “Normal Thor” or at least the Thor we saw at the start of this run before he got the power cosmic on top of everything else.
    I want to see a powerful Thor, but also one that can still have the ability to be out of his depth.
    I think most people here are tired of seeing Thor acting like a idiot.

My 1000th post!
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I think most people here are tired of seeing Thor acting like a idiot.

My 1000th post!
    Yes, you already said that.
    Where did I say Thor should be acting like an idiot?

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...er-valkyrie-9/

so Jane can fight this infection but Thor can't and knocks him hard with one blow.

why am I not surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...er-valkyrie-9/

so Jane can fight this infection but Thor can't and knocks him hard with one blow.

why am I not surprised...
    Aaron hates Thor but loves Jane.

News at 20.

BANNED

Aaron hates Thor but loves Jane.

News at 20.
    He is doing it on purpose, he even has her say she is hesitating, just so people can see that she is holding back but is still beating Thor.... Aaron really wants Jane to pop out of the comics and beat him up, at this point it's a personal fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    He is doing it on purpose, he even has her say she is hesitating, just so people can see that she is holding back but is still beating Thor.... Aaron really wants Jane to pop out of the comics and beat him up, at this point it's a personal fetish.
    Even when Aaron has relinquished writing the Thor comic, he still has to downplay Thor next to Jane in her title. It's ridiculous that there are some fans who think Aaron's run was one of the best modern Thor runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Even when Aaron has relinquished writing the Thor comic, he still has to downplay Thor next to Jane in her title. It's ridiculous that there are some fans who think Aaron's run was one of the best modern Thor runs.
    Fans who jumped on the title because of the whole Jane Thor controversy and never really cared about Thor and his mythos.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Yeah and to think Aaron considers himself to be a Thor fan. I'm sure there are others who agree but I am not buying it. Or maybe his heart is in the right place and he just has crappy ideas. Either way, part of me would be delighted to see Jane knocked down a peg or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yeah and to think Aaron considers himself to be a Thor fan. I'm sure there are others who agree but I am not buying it. Or maybe his heart is in the right place and he just has crappy ideas. Either way, part of me would be delighted to see Jane knocked down a peg or two.
    I want to see her pwned by Thanos with one of his trademark backhanded slaps.

''Unhand me you dull-witted brutes!''

Amazing Member

I want to see her pwned by Thanos with one of his trademark backhanded slaps.

''Unhand me you dull-witted brutes!''
    Better yet, Odin does that instead. Let her try taking him on without Aaron-force.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Better yet, Odin does that instead. Let her try taking him on without Aaron-force.
    Pre-Fraction Odin would blow her away with a sneeze.

Pre-Fraction Odin would blow her away with a sneeze.
    even Fraction Odin had him fight Galactus.

Jane Valkyrie held back while fighting Thor and could have killed him if she wished.
    Last edited by GodThor; 03-18-2020 at 10:53 AM.