Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Jane Valkyries held back while fighting Thor and could have killed him if she wished.
    Aaron has a hate boner for us Thor fans.

Seriously, that chick has become worse than Greg Pak's Hulk and Modern Carol Danvers.

And then people claim that Starlin's Thanos is an invincible pet.
    Last edited by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree; 03-18-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

BANNED

Jane Valkyrie held back while fighting Thor and could have killed him if she wished.
    This was actually insane... i was speechless after i read the issue... the worst part is it's not over, Thor is going back to Asgard while still under the influence and it's up to Jane to save all of Asgard... again........

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

It’s Janes book, she will of course be the star of the book...so of COURSE it will be up to her to save Asgard/the day.
    Please just stop reading it if you don’t like it. This thread is so overwhelmingly negative.

On another note...where do we stand when it comes to the latest issue of Captain Marvel?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Aaron has a hate boner for us Thor fans.

Seriously, that chick has become worse than Greg Pak's Hulk and Modern Carol Danvers.

And then people claim that Starlin's Thanos is an invincible pet.
    That doesn't MEAN that Valkyrie can beat Thor.

I mean he's still the All-Father and has more power than her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    It’s Janes book, she will of course be the star of the book...so of COURSE it will be up to her to save Asgard/the day.
    Please just stop reading it if you don’t like it. This thread is so overwhelmingly negative.

On another note...where do we stand when it comes to the latest issue of Captain Marvel?
    Exactly.

Now about Carol Danvers? spoilers:
    Dude When I saw her Summon Mjolnir I was about to call BULLSHIT. I am a fan of Carol and I do like Thor(even tho i'm not all that knowledgeable about him) I was about drop Captain Marvel all together.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    This was actually insane... i was speechless after i read the issue... the worst part is it's not over, Thor is going back to Asgard while still under the influence and it's up to Jane to save all of Asgard... again........
    Rokva (or whatever it's name is) can't be stopped by anyone.

here comes Jane ofc...

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post

We are just annoyed seeing Aaron wanking Jane at the expense of Thor and the rest of Asgard at every turn.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Rokva (or whatever it's name is) can't be stopped by anyone.

here comes Jane ofc...
    Who the hel is Rokva?

Who the hel is Rokva?
    some antilife entity.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

We are just annoyed seeing Aaron wanking Jane at the expense of Thor and the rest of Asgard at every turn.
    Understandable. But just stop reading if you really dislike what he’s doing??

BANNED

Wait what ? Carol is now worthy of Mjolnir ?

Marvel is really taking away what made Thor and Mjolnir special, now everybody can lift it apparently, it was fine when just Thor, Bill and Cap were worthy, now I've lost count.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Wait what ? Carol is now worthy of Mjolnir ?

Marvel is really taking away what made Thor and Mjolnir special, now everybody can lift it apparently, it was fine when just Thor, Bill and Cap were worthy, now I've lost count.
    no she's not
    read the story

BANNED

She isn't worthy but the way it was done is still stupid, she gained Thors powers/DNA for a moment and that gave her the ability to wield the hammer which is not how being worthy works... at this point i am not sure anyone at Marvel even understands anymore what being worthy means.

BANNED

She isn't worthy but the way it was done is still stupid, she gained Thors powers/DNA for a moment and that gave her the ability to wield the hammer which is not how being worthy works... at this point i am not sure anyone at Marvel even understands anymore what being worthy means.
    She did not just get thor's powers/DNA
    That thing went beyond that and went straight to thor's heart and soul. The machine could tap into that with just the dna. His sense of morality and worthiness.

BANNED

I will say that is a clever way of bypassing the Enchantment. It won't be long now until Carol is counted as the few who have wielded Mjolnir.

But, I do call BS your right. That's not what it means to be Worthy...................Clever, but No.