Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 222
  1. #136
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default


  2. #137
    All-New Member AlexLyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I really miss the intelligence and wit of Rucka's Diana. The intellectual confidence and sharp sense of humour were such a joy.

  3. #138
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexLyo View Post
    I really miss the intelligence and wit of Rucka's Diana. The intellectual confidence and sharp sense of humour were such a joy.
    Yeah, I quite enjoyed the relationship/interaction he developed between Diana and Ares in his first run.

  4. #139
    Spectacular Member rayray1127's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    My mantle at home

    Attachment 102150
    Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL! Makes my dismal little collection pale!

    IMG_20201120_181410-1.jpg

    IMG_20201120_181419-1.jpg

  5. #140
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default


  6. #141
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Good writing.


    Bad writing.
    Last edited by Gaius; 11-24-2020 at 10:05 PM.

  7. #142
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Good writing.


    Bad writing.
    This was a powerful moment even if I think Diana letting those women get payback against their oppressors was a compromising moment for herself as well.

  8. #143
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was a powerful moment even if I think Diana letting those women get payback against their oppressors was a compromising moment for herself as well.
    I'd probably agree, but I'd mainly say it was meant to serve as a point of showing this is why superheroes shouldn't be working for one government in particular arc that both she and Clark go through. It's less noticeable than the stuff for Hal, Barry, and Jon but I appreciate it for being an elseworld where Diana isn't just Clark's militant second-in-command/arm candy compensation for Lois.
    Last edited by Gaius; 11-24-2020 at 10:21 PM.

  9. #144
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default


  10. #145
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I'd probably agree, but I'd mainly say it was meant to serve as a point of showing this is why superheroes shouldn't be working for one government in particular arc that both she and Clark go through. It's less noticeable than the stuff for Hal, Barry, and Jon but I appreciate it for being an elseworld where Diana isn't just Clark's militant second-in-command/arm candy compensation for Lois.
    I agree with you. That's what I took from the storyline as well.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  11. #146
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default


  12. #147
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,682

    Default

    It seems Nubia might be in Future State

    88C267EB-ABAA-4437-AB8F-6F3C4D585AF6.jpg

  13. #148
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Reverse shot of the cover of 195.


  14. #149
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default


  15. #150
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    George Perez has a chat with Diana.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •