Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cardy.jpg

I want a modern update of the Cardy costume complete with the necklace, black stars and black boots but maybe add a black leather coat or jacket to give her a tough girl vibe. To me her colors should be red, black and white with gold accents.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Cardy.jpg

I want a modern update of the Cardy costume complete with the necklace, black stars and black boots but maybe add a black leather coat or jacket to give her a tough girl vibe. To me her colors should be red, black and white with gold accents.
    Looks like a version of the Cardy costume in the flash forward from Doomsday Clock based on the neckline and diagonal placement of the stars...
    doomsday donna.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Looks like a version of the Cardy costume in the flash forward from Doomsday Clock based on the neckline and diagonal placement of the stars...
    doomsday donna.jpg
    True, I like the necklace because I love the idea of jewelry as a weapon lol it's such an old fashioned, James Bond-ian trope. That's why I like Diana's tiara and the exploding earrings she had during the mod era, also the earrings that gave her oxygen underwater. Apparently useless ornamentation having a hidden purpose is just cool to me.

Spectacular Member

A question: if Doomsday Clock is placed one year on future, that it means Donna Troy cured from infection will be back as Wonder Girl? I mean, in Doomsday Clock she uses her WG suit

Just because she's back in the red suit, it doesn't mean she's Wonder Girl again (it wouldn't make sense for Donna to use that name now, especially if 5G causes Cassie to graduate from it as well). She could be Troia, or not using a codename at all. Note that the costume in Doomsday Clock lacks the belt with the W on it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be fine with going back to any of her iconic classic costumes over the current look at this point.
    Her rebirth was perfect, leave red for Artemis