Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So many origions, turn her into multiple choice girl.
    LOL, indeed, this is the main problem with the character. They need to settle on one origin, somehow.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Unpublished Troia cover by Phil Jimenez. https://www.comicartfans.com/Gallery...=4311&GSub=512
    From the description on the post "The blank panels in the background of the piece were going to feature Donna in her previous costumes".
    Seen this costume pop in usually "Worst of" for costumes but I actually kind of dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Seen this costume pop in usually "Worst of" for costumes but I actually kind of dig it.
    It has some interesting elements to it but, when you put it all together with the color scheme, it's too, too much. I love George Perez but, was not a fan of this overall design. If the gold, red and blue around the boots and gauntlets were replaced with silver for a more black and silver motif, I think it would have really worked. Maybe get rid of the skirt or make it more like a gladiator skirt that actually covers the front and not make her look like her hips were big. Just a few tweaks and this could've been a really nice design.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    LOL, indeed, this is the main problem with the character. They need to settle on one origin, somehow.
    And which one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Would been better with long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    It has some interesting elements to it but, when you put it all together with the color scheme, it's too, too much. I love George Perez but, was not a fan of this overall design. If the gold, red and blue around the boots and gauntlets were replaced with silver for a more black and silver motif, I think it would have really worked. Maybe get rid of the skirt or make it more like a gladiator skirt that actually covers the front and not make her look like her hips were big. Just a few tweaks and this could've been a really nice design.
    Yeah, a few tweaks like a longer hoplite/legionary skirt and an all black/silver color scheme and I think it would have been a keeper.
    Would been better with long hair.
    And this too.

And which one?
    That's the million-dollar question. I suppose which one depends upon how closely they want to link Donna with Diana and the (other) Amazons.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    That's the million-dollar question. I suppose which one depends upon how closely they want to link Donna with Diana and the (other) Amazons.
    I'd have Diana rescue her as an orphan. then find out she's a Titan seed.

After going by 'Wonder Girl', for so many years, she feels unfinished, without a proper codename.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    After going by 'Wonder Girl', for so many years, she feels unfinished, without a proper codename.
    Troia!

makes most sense as part of the Titan seed stuff though

donna 11.jpglooks like Donna is about to be Wonder Girl again

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    If you just eliminate the blue, its much more striking

Donna Troy by Kevin Wada

Jesús Merino did a great job making the Wonder Sisters' costumes look related in their recent reunion in WW 756-ish...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    donna 11.jpglooks like Donna is about to be Wonder Girl again
    Now, we will see what kind of continuities she bring with her now.