Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
I just to add a few details. One being that she was rescued a child and grew up normally being raised by Diana and Hippolyta, which is the majorly important change.

Second we don't know who "created" her exactly or how, but given the cameo of New Cronus while Donna was using the Lasso of Presuassion I suspect it was the titans of myth.

I really dislike calling it the New 52 origin, because other than some unknown party creating Donna with the intent to use her against Diana and the Amazons, they've changed everything else about it. Donna was created as a child, instead of an adult, and there's been no mention of Derinoe or any rogue Amazons, Hippolyta wasn't melted down, whatever happened happened at a different point in time. I consider that "creation" part secondary to Diana rescuing her and bringing her back to Themyscira. So I really consider it more to be a variant of her classic Pre-crisis "adopted by Amazons" origin, with some slight nods to the New 52 and possibly the Titans of Myth.
See so it's not really defined. How can they properly showcase a character when they don't really know what they are dealing with. Still it's good to see her upcoming in the Titans books and who knows maybe we'll get another retcon again and clear everything up.