Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Dc always likes to mess with Wonder Woman characters

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Donna was adopted even before the fire, so her real family would be untraceable anyway.

There was never a problem with her original origin (New Teen Titans merely fleshed out what the original Teen Titans run had started) until Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Wonder Woman's reboot. Donna was effectively divorced from Wonder Woman at that point, which is why they changed her name to Troia after her new origin was revealed. It was always nonsensical that Donna was around before Diana was.
    And I never quite understood that when Diana's timeline was restored and she was once again a founding member of the JLA why Donna's Pre-Crisis origin wasn't restored also.

Lol! Nice! Only missing the silver-blue lasso!

Okay how can retcon this to get Diana finding Donna. I hope when Diana meets Donna again they reestablish Donna. Also, you guys think we will get Cassie?

quite a good look. I'd still remove the big stars and cover the black parts in tiny stars though. I just love how that one outfit looks like a piece of the night sky...

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay how can retcon this to get Diana finding Donna. I hope when Diana meets Donna again they reestablish Donna. Also, you guys think we will get Cassie?
    We might get Cassie and that is ok, but FIRST, we need to get our Donna back with Diana! Then they can both find Cassie.

I really like Donna's new costume.

I often wonder. Could Donna on her own be able to hold her own in an animated movie?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I often wonder. Could Donna on her own be able to hold her own in an animated movie?
    Yes if you used her established enemies from her many lives like Hyperion, Dark Angel or Lord Chaos or the Batman Who Laughs or Troia her evil self from the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Yes if you used her established enemies from her many lives like Hyperion, Dark Angel or Lord Chaos or the Batman Who Laughs or Troia her evil self from the future.
    Yes, I agree.

Plus, advertise the movie, give a good, simple explanation of who Donna is, and produce it with all of the same enthusiasm as they would a Batman or Superman movie.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 02-18-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Troia her evil self from the future.
    Or for an extra crazy plot twist, when she finally beats her future self she realizes her future self was right all along...

Manhunter? Suggestion for a code name...
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Manhunter? Suggestion for a code name...
    The name thing stilllll seems to elude us, though.....

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

I have always felt that the original origin for Donna was/is the best. Young adopted girl is rescued by Diana from a fire (that kills the girl's parents). Since the adopted parents are dead and the birth parents are never found, Diana's compassion kicks in and she takes the girl to Themyscira to be raised by her sisters. Now, I think having the girl (now named Donna) being given powers by the Purple Ray is problematic (it would open up a "why not give powers to others"/"why has a villain not tried to steal that technology" can of worms), but this particular part of the story could be modified. Maybe Donna does something while living on the island that is so heroic, so selfless, so impressively worthy of admiration that she gets a "gift" from one of the Olympian gods? That gift could be superpowers, which combined with all the training that Donna has been getting from the Amazons turns her into a Wonder-Girl. I don't know, I'm not a writer, but I think that retaining the basics of that origing is just the best course of action. Adopted amazon turns into a champion for good, just like her older "sister". And then reinvent all the villains that she has amassed throught her comic book history in all of those reboots.

I love it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."