Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    To this day I can't remember what Gaia was or what happened to her. And Gossamyr was the worst.
    all i remember is her being attracted to Synch and vaguelly resembling Sarah Michelle Gellar at one point. i had taken a break from the book when she showed up. i wonder if that psi sensitive cop kept his powers post M Day.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Gen X costumes were terrible at every point.
    worse than Prodigy's white trench coat? how impractical was that fashion disaster?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    all i remember is her being attracted to Synch and vaguelly resembling Sarah Michelle Gellar at one point. i had taken a break from the book when she showed up. i wonder if that psi sensitive cop kept his powers post M Day.
    I could not stand her but I wanted more Torres... I hated how we met her, saw a bit of her powers and that was it.. Cordelia and Torres should have had a bigger impact in gen x.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I could not stand her but I wanted more Torres... I hated how we met her, saw a bit of her powers and that was it.. Cordelia and Torres should have had a bigger impact in gen x.
    I dont even recall Torres having powers. IA on Cordelia. This post just reinforces my earlier point about Gen X not being good with recruits when there certainly were interesting young characters that were introduced but went nowhere

worse than Prodigy's white trench coat? how impractical was that fashion disaster?
    Remember when Monet had like, random white fabric glued to her costume?

lol

I liked the original red outfits fine under Bachelo, and I even liked the red/gold take on the classic X-Men/NM trainers, but there were some horrible outfits in there too.

*now that I went back and found the actual pics, maybe they weren't so horrible?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I meeeean Skin still hasn't been seen in Action...or Husk....but I def aint complainin'

yet lol
    I mean, Husk did go on the big sun mission(even though she died off panel essentially, lol). But she was there. lol

Skin had a single appearance with Synch in that party scene at the end of HOX.

They really should reunite the whole crew. I don't know why they sent Mondo and Chamber off with the NM.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I mean, Husk did go on the big sun mission(even though she died off panel essentially, lol). But she was there. lol

Skin had a single appearance with Synch in that party scene at the end of HOX.

They really should reunite the whole crew. I don't know why they sent Mondo and Chamber off with the NM.
    Mondo went off bc of the Krakoa flower but there was no reason for Jono there and his presence wasnt really justified

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I liked Art Adam's take on the Counter X costumes.

Monet's look would actually work if not for the randomest of that half skirt thing with the oversized pockets. Adams made Jubes kinda cute too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont even recall Torres having powers. IA on Cordelia. This post just reinforces my earlier point about Gen X not being good with recruits when there certainly were interesting young characters that were introduced but went nowhere
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/tores-miguela.html

She manipulated psionic energy.. she was built up as Skin's baggage only to not be all that big of a deal..

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/tores-miguela.html

She manipulated psionic energy.. she was built up as Skin's baggage only to not be all that big of a deal..
    She blew shit up.

the almost/unofficial members

Also Derrick Beacon

5636CCD7-E02B-4902-86DE-1F7369978DD9.jpg

Mighty Member

Shouldn't Jubilee be in the list too? After all, she is one of the original Gen-X member.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She never even joined the team.
    She was one of the original members together with the first appearance of the other members. However, she died a few issues later....but she was a member.

This post just reinforces my earlier point about Gen X not being good with recruits when there certainly were interesting young characters that were introduced but went nowhere
    .... What about the Real Monet lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Oooh yeah....
    Mondo went off bc of the Krakoa flower but there was no reason for Jono there and his presence wasnt really justified
    There's still time
    GrindrStone(D)