Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm not interested in a Batwoman TV show without the. character of Kate.
    same here, honestly
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm not interested in a Batwoman TV show without the. character of Kate.
    I am! Ryan looks adorable!
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Didn't Batwoman season 1 lose two episodes when COVID curtailed the production? How they handle that will be interesting, considering that unlike Supergirl (which lost one episode) and Flash (which lost three), they can't just pick up where they left off.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Especially with Hush posing as Bruce Wayne.

Did you like the space-batsuit?

BS_14_12_spacesuit.jpg

I found it a bit too shiny overall, but the helmet and gauntlets are cool. Chunky boots aren't bad either, not sure about the shoulder pads though - but hey it's for space!

Bluebird

It’s a nice design.

I like that she developed it after already going to space once before. It's a nice bit of preparedness, especially since it might be multifunctional as an underwater suit.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

It's not usable underwater - see that electrical charge on her fists? She'd electrocute herself.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not usable underwater - see that electrical charge on her fists? She'd electrocute herself.
    Well, she has a history of getting KO'd by electric shock.

I know those are there. But there's nothing to indicate this suit isn't electrically insulated.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I know those are there. But there's nothing to indicate this suit isn't electrically insulated.
    Indeed, it would be extremely stupid of Kate as a member of the Bat-Family who are known for their prep not to insulate this suit for just such a situation. Otherwise, someone could throw water at her or it could rain causing a disaster if she was wearing the suit or gauntlets at the time.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

She'd electrocute herself.
    If this is going to be the standard quality of her appearances, I hope she does electrocute herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Indeed, it would be extremely stupid of Kate as a member of the Bat-Family who are known for their prep not to insulate this suit for just such a situation. Otherwise, someone could throw water at her or it could rain causing a disaster if she was wearing the suit or gauntlets at the time.
    She wasn't insulted against her batarangs. Thought Steph having a remote control for Batwing's suit and Kate's batarangs was a stupid concept anyway IMO.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    She wasn't insulted against her batarangs. Thought Steph having a remote control for Batwing's suit and Kate's batarangs was a stupid concept anyway IMO.

GO STEPH! Poor Kate tho
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Good to see someone remembered from Steph's Batgirl run that she likes gimmick batarangs!