Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've just noticed that Kate appears in Batman/Superman #12.
    Has anybody read the issue yet? Is it good?

Preview:
    Batwoman's Bat-symbol looks weird there, it's a lot bulkier than usually depicted, but otherwise she looks good.

Any idea where we can expect her to show-up next after this Batman/Superman arc is done? Maybe some more Tec?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Nightwing and Flamebird is an idea that sounds so obvious you can't believe it hasn't been done yet. But Bette's "current" ID is still Hawkfire right?
    technically she's retired at west point but yeah her last codename was Hawkfire (shudders). Go back to Flamebird and pair her up with Dick and that'd be amazing

When was the last time Kate was seen interacting with her father? Feels like the last time we saw them together was in Tec after the Colony was disbanded.

I'd take from that, since in her last solo Julia was tech support, that Kate and Jacob aren't on the greatest of terms anymore.
    Which still leaves the mess of Julia having no to reaction to her father's death (would have to be a vastly delayed reaction if we ever get one now).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    When was the last time Kate was seen interacting with her father? Feels like the last time we saw them together was in Tec after the Colony was disbanded.

I'd take from that, since in her last solo Julia was tech support, that Kate and Jacob aren't on the greatest of terms anymore.
    Which still leaves the mess of Julia having no to reaction to her father's death (would have to be a vastly delayed reaction if we ever get one now).
    Alfried's death was mishandled

They were on good terms the last time Jacob appeared. There's nothing to say that's not still true. When Perpetua's symbol or whatever appeared in the sky around the time Year of the Villain started, she asked Jacob on the radio if he could see it, so he's still there.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    They were on good terms the last time Jacob appeared. There's nothing to say that's not still true. When Perpetua's symbol or whatever appeared in the sky around the time Year of the Villain started, she asked Jacob on the radio if he could see it, so he's still there.
    Well being fine with each other and collaborating aren't quite the same though, doesn't seem like he's her tech support anymore. Wonder what he even does now the Colony is disbanded and Kate has Julia.

Well being fine with each other and collaborating aren't quite the same though, doesn't seem like he's her tech support anymore.
    She was talking to him over her radio. It's pretty clear he still is.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

She was talking to him over her radio. It's pretty clear he still is.
    Oh, okay then, sounded like she was just on a phone call or whatever. So is Jacob back as her tech, or Julia, or they just take turns or something (rock, paper, scissors) - I can't tell what's going on anymore.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've just noticed that Kate appears in Batman/Superman #12.
    Has anybody read the issue yet? Is it good?

Preview:

I loved seeing these two interacting - reminds me of the World's Finest miniseries, with unconventional Bat and Super pairings!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I loved seeing these two interacting - reminds me of the World's Finest miniseries, with unconventional Bat and Super pairings!
    Sounds good, I must get around to reading this one. It's nice that Kate still gets semi-regular guest appearances here and there. Still wish there were plans for a Gotham City Monsters sequel, but alas.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Remember my pitches for Worlds Finest team-up? I'd love a comic with those pairings.
    Clark & Bruce
    Dick & Chris
    Bette & Thara
    Selina & Lois
    Kate & Lana
    Steph & Kara
    Babs & Natasha
    Jason & Bizarro
    Damian & Jon
    Harper & Matrix
    Helena Wayne & Karen
    Cass & Linda
    Tim & Kon
    Jean-Paul & John Henry
    Kathy & Kristin
    Alfred & Ma Kent

Nice picture.

Incredible Member

I made this a while back 33589561-39EE-4AED-BC1E-F32999DAA3E2.jpg

I am a colorist. I only did the coloring not the base drawing
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    I made this a while back 33589561-39EE-4AED-BC1E-F32999DAA3E2.jpg

I am a colorist. I only did the coloring not the base drawing
    Who's the other artist?