Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

So though I'm not a moderator - just to point out guys and gals, this is a Kate Kane/Batwoman Appreciation thread, not a Ryan Wilder Batwoman Appreciation thread.
    So if someone wants to make a Ryan Wilder/Batwoman Appreciation thread, by all means do so.

In the meantime, can I suggest we discuss non-Kate Kane Batwoman stuff in either of these threads:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...(2019)/page149
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...atwoman/page19

Just a suggestion.

Batman/Superman #14

written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    art by MAX RAYNOR
    cover by DAVID MARQUEZ
    variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
    ON SALE 11/24/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    NEW VILLAIN ALERT: THE COMPOSITE BATMAN/SUPERMAN!
    Enter the Composite Batman/Superman! The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel are trapped inside the Brainiac protocol’s deadly moon base, and this psychotic A.I. will not stop until it has merged with the beings it believes are its creators! And merging is exactly what our heroes are doing, as the deadly new fusion of the World’s Finest duo emerges to wreak havoc in the name of Brainiac! Can Steel and Batwoman turn the tide and save their friends?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Cool. Err, the name Steel sounds familiar but I've forgotten who that is, going to have to do a quick search. Nice to see Kate get another outing and team-up both.

There's two Steels. John Henry Irons and Natasha Irons.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's two Steels. John Henry Irons and Natasha Irons.
    Well, which one is in this story?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Well, which one is in this story?
    I'm gonna say JHI since it seems they're going for the same generation (adult) as Superbat
    I don't remember what happened to Lana Lang, I think she's depowered but we could've had a Batwoman/Superwoman team up

Something adjacent; a redo of Sophie Moore in 3D:

SophieMoore.jpg

This is her average look using all of her comic depictions. I'm trying to do the same for Kate, Bette, and the rest of the Batfamily and associated characters, along with others.

I'm using a new base figure for this (since I had to start from scratch a while ago), and it's made the process I was using before so much easier and at a higher quality. It also allows me to do some rudimentary digital genetics, by, say, blending Jacob and Gabi's faces together to incorporate into Kate.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I enjoyed the lite squabbling Between Kate and Bruce in Tec #1025, but we haven't seen Kate in her civilian sense in a long time, feels like she's only ever suited-up these days for quick guest appearances. Wish they'd stick her in a team somewhere, but I guess it's just lucky she isn't in limbo, or entirely deleted to make synergy for the TV replacement.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Bilquis Evely

I guess this will be a panel in Detective Comics #1030.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Something adjacent; a redo of Sophie Moore in 3D:

SophieMoore.jpg

This is her average look using all of her comic depictions. I'm trying to do the same for Kate, Bette, and the rest of the Batfamily and associated characters, along with others.

I'm using a new base figure for this (since I had to start from scratch a while ago), and it's made the process I was using before so much easier and at a higher quality. It also allows me to do some rudimentary digital genetics, by, say, blending Jacob and Gabi's faces together to incorporate into Kate.
    Wow. Looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Wow. Looks really good.
    Thank you!

I also made at least a starting version of Gabi last night:

GabiTest.jpg

Kate appears in Harley Quinn Black + White + Red #11 (written by Simon Spurrier, drawn by Otto Schmidt), although it's only a small appearance at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Kate appears in Harley Quinn Black + White + Red #11 (written by Simon Spurrier, drawn by Otto Schmidt), although it's only a small appearance at the end.
    Like in a group shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Like in a group shot?
    No, a little more. (spoiler)

spoilers:
    Harley explains to an audience of criminals how she would take down superheroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern and Batman. Harley expects Batman hidden in the audience (that's why she has poisoned all the drinks). But as it turns out, it's actually Batwoman (who has already added the antidote to the drinks). Kate appears on the last three pages and wants to arrest Harley - but Harley can escape.

Other than the page linked above, there are three more panels with Kate on the last two pages. But these just show her angry because of Harley's escape.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-04-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Another Tec #1027 variant, website with the additional covers doesn't list the artist though: