Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Concept art from DC Legends by Diego Zúñiga:

Attachment 92018
    Wow cool design what is this gonna be in?

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Wow cool design what is this gonna be in?
    It's already in the mobile game DC Legends.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Never heard of this game. Cool that she's in it though.

Never heard of it but thanks for ur reply

New poster:

That utility belt still looks way too small IMO, but anyway.
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 01-24-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Props for DSV-t mention

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    New poster:

That utility belt still looks way too small IMO, but anyway.
    Awesome poster but wish her cape was long in the series like it is in this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Awesome poster but wish her cape was long in the series like it is in this poster.
    I suspect it's shortened for practicality - so the actress and stunt-doubles can move more freely. Likely the same reason the utility-belt is so slim, makes it easier to do tumbles and such.

Thoughts on TV Batwoman posing for a magazine? Very different, I don't see comics Kate ever doing such a thing.

So both Supergirl and Batwoman did interviews in their first seasons, I guess it connects. And Kate's is slightly safer in that the interviewer was another superhero and not trying to expose her identity, unlike like when Cat Grant heard Kara slip-up about being Superman's cousin and that got out.

I don't think comics!Kate would ever have Batwoman come out. It's needless, and she's an out public figure who can be a good example of that sort of thing in her civilian life. I also don't think she would want to encourage vigilantism as anyone's first choice for their life.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I don't think comics!Kate would ever have Batwoman come out. It's needless, and she's an out public figure who can be a good example of that sort of thing in her civilian life. I also don't think she would want to encourage vigilantism as anyone's first choice for their life.
    Yeah, the TV show is IMO definitely targeted at a younger audience than the comics - character personalities adjusted accordingly. The whole Arrowverse is like that. Although speaking of Kate being a public figure, we don't really see that much of her civilian life in comics anymore.

I did the Dolly Parton meme:

IMG_20200124_194252.jpg

By Chrissie Zullo:

Zullo.jpg

By Francesca Fantini:

EPZDsdqXsAEXPIV.jpg

Here is an article discussing a recent episode:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2020/01/o...se-than-death/

I haven't caught-up on all latest eps yet, so I didn't read it yet.