Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

By LaTeonee Hefner:

KateSuit.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Another poster:

So many posters. Not sick of checking them out yet:

Looks like the omnibus has been pushed back to September 1st.

The Crimes of Passion story was disappointing. It did resolve some things between Kate and Maggie, but only by pretending the ending of the New 52 series never happened. Pointless.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

By @rozetico on Twitter:

IMG_20200214_201032.jpg

An older story of mine, but today is the 10th anniversary of when it would have happened:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15...pters/37270604

Designing the suit:

Batwoman will be in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War:

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Batwoman will be in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War:

Cool, but I doubt she'll be in it much, maybe 3 minutes worth if we're lucky.

Incredible Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm pretty pleased with the TV show. I first became a fan after reading the collected 'Elegy'. I was aware of her and the general premise, but was not reading DC or very often. (Marvel man, pretty much). But that changed. A lot of it is just Kate is such a complete, coherent character. An incredible back story and I really liked how they kept her cousin-ness to Bruce off the page for years (I still have some grumbles, or, umm, better ideas).

At any rate, I would have to be honest and admit that her cousin Bette, aka Flamebird, was also a part of my attraction and fondness for this title. for some reason the young lady who may or may not (continuity, canon, etc) be the actual first "Bat-girl" before Babs Gordon, is just icing on the cake. I remember those very early stories!
    I love Bette and Kate too. I love Mary but I'm still hoping that Bette shows up on the show. I'd love it if they used her or Steph as Batgirl/Bat-Girl or Flamebird or Spoiler

Only time will tell. It is more likely that Mary will become Flamebird, to me. I'd prefer Bette, but now I don't seen "another cousin" must popping up like that.

From Wonder Woman #753:

WW753.jpg

That made me very happy.
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-11-2020 at 12:48 PM.

For those interested, a version of Kate who is happily married to Maggie (hey, unlike comic book publishers I believe in true love and happy heroes ) will be featured in my DC/Marvel crossover story "Convergence Point" (she appears for the first time in the latest chapter) -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Only time will tell. It is more likely that Mary will become Flamebird, to me. I'd prefer Bette, but now I don't seen "another cousin" must popping up like that.
    I feel like they're doing a slow build up to Mary becoming Flamebird. Possibly donning the costume by end of the season, and then maybe doing the Cutter storyline in season two (including where she gets taken down due to inexperience and trained by Kate as "plebe" over the balance of the season).